Misinformation (And those that spread it)

Liar Loan

Chris Cuomo prepping to sue CNN for more than $18M over contract
But CNN has ?no intention of paying [Chris] Cuomo a penny,? an insider said.

?If he gets a settlement, there would be uproar,? the source added.

Another source said, ?CNN has a standard morality clause in their contract that says if the employee does anything of disrepute, they can be immediately fired.?

On Sunday, a spokesman for Chris Cuomo told the Wall Street Journal that CNN President Jeff Zucker knew ?about the details of Mr. Cuomo?s support for his brother,? adding, ?There were no secrets about this, as other individuals besides Mr. Cuomo can attest.?

In response, CNN blasted its former 9 p.m. weekday host, saying, ?He has made a number of accusations that are patently false.?

?This reinforces why he was terminated for violating our standards and practices, as well as his lack of candor,? the network added.

A CNN insider on Monday also called Cuomo?s claims ?absurd? and ?patently untrue.?
https://nypost.com/2021/12/06/chris-cuomo-prepping-to-sue-cnn-over-his-reported-6m-a-year-contract/

iu

It does mot surprise me because ATT currently owns time warner media which owns cnn.
We all know att helped the oan network.

Liar Loan said:
Chris Cuomo prepping to sue CNN for more than $18M over contract
But CNN has ?no intention of paying [Chris] Cuomo a penny,? an insider said.

?If he gets a settlement, there would be uproar,? the source added.

Another source said, ?CNN has a standard morality clause in their contract that says if the employee does anything of disrepute, they can be immediately fired.?

On Sunday, a spokesman for Chris Cuomo told the Wall Street Journal that CNN President Jeff Zucker knew ?about the details of Mr. Cuomo?s support for his brother,? adding, ?There were no secrets about this, as other individuals besides Mr. Cuomo can attest.?

In response, CNN blasted its former 9 p.m. weekday host, saying, ?He has made a number of accusations that are patently false.?

?This reinforces why he was terminated for violating our standards and practices, as well as his lack of candor,? the network added.

A CNN insider on Monday also called Cuomo?s claims ?absurd? and ?patently untrue.?
https://nypost.com/2021/12/06/chris-cuomo-prepping-to-sue-cnn-over-his-reported-6m-a-year-contract/

iu

Misinformation? Dont you have the vaccine also?
I get confused so many republicans on talk irvine have the vaccine but talk chit about the vaccine.Now that is misinformation.

As long as the 1% is okay, then its alright.

By the way Fredo is going to go down in flames with that law suit because of his Morals Clause in his contract...he stands no chance but hey,  guys gotta try.

eyephone said:
I get confused so many republicans on talk irvine have the vaccine but talk chit about the vaccine.Now that is misinformation.

I'm pro-vaccine, but I believe in researching all sides of an issue and listening to the dissenters because there is a lot that can be learned from independent voices.

More than half the world population is vaccinated, so your point about the 1% doesn't hold water.  The top 1% is paying the tax that enables the bottom 99% to get "free" vaccines from the government.

Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:

I'm pro-vaccine, but I believe in researching all sides of an issue and listening to the dissenters because there is a lot that can be learned from independent voices.

More than half the world population is vaccinated, so your point about the 1% doesn't hold water.  The top 1% is paying the tax that enables the bottom 99% to get "free" vaccines from the government.

More like the Elite 1% Republicans that have the vaccine and talks trash about the vaccine or does nothing to stop the covid misinformation.

This is a tax issue? Hahaa

eyephone said:
Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:

More like the Elite 1% Republicans that have the vaccine and talks trash about the vaccine or does nothing to stop the covid misinformation.

This is a tax issue? Hahaa

You're not making any sense.

Back