New Listing - 1920s single-story home in Los Angeles (602 N Genesee Ave)

usctrojancpa

Last night I listed a 1920s single-story home in the Beverly Center/Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles on MLS.  I purchased the home from my client to enable them to purchase their larger home in Orange County.  The home features 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms along with 1,024sf of living space along with both a front courtyard patio and back yard. The home is listed at $1,250,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing the home. It's listed as coming soon and showings will start on Wednesday, December 1st. I'll be hosting open houses next weekend (Saturday and Sunday December 4th and 5th) from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Los-Angeles/602-N-Genesee-Ave-90036/home/7103759

Pictures and the virtual tour and 3D Matterport are in the link below:
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=vTUwMxbRGbA.

Really love these 1920's homes. Curious if there's a basement? It looks like an FAU might be in a "California Basement" - really not much more than a hole in the ground.... but still.

Should go quick given the condition, location, and price.

Soylent Green Is People said:
Really love these 1920's homes. Curious if there's a basement? It looks like an FAU might be in a "California Basement" - really not much more than a hole in the ground.... but still.

No basement with the home despite the raised foundation.  It's the lowest prices single family detached home in the area.  The home actually feels larger than its square footage ass the front bedroom has an extra space that can used as a home office and the primary bedroom has a fairly decent sized walk-in closet which leads into the bathroom.  Having both the front courtyard that is fenced off and the back yard also give the home that indoor/outdoor feel.  I actually like venturing outside of Orange County and list these unique homes.

Soylent Green Is People said:

It's a crawlspace below the house. Not a basement but pretty handy for maintenance.

We closed on the transaction yesterday.  The sales price of the home was $1,240,000 (the contract price was above list but there were several repairs that needed to be done so the buyer requested a price reduction in lieu of the repairs).  Congrats to the buyer.

HMart said:
Great location. Did the city give you any grief about putting up fencing with zero setback on a corner lot for driver visibility?

No issues with the City on the fencing, the City of LA requires a property report and plumbing fixture inspection compliance which were both completed when my father bought the home from my client and when we sold the home to this buyer.

Back