Israeli doctors

How do I know www.israelnationalnews.com is not funded by the Russians trying to do harm to Americans?

I forgot to renew my subscription to is isreal national news. jkjk (I never heard of that news until today lol)

zubs said:
How do I know www.israelnationalnews.com is not funded by the Russians trying to do harm to Americans?

How do I know www.nytimes.com is not funded by a Russian trying to do harm to America?...Oh wait it's owned by a Mexican Billionaire trying to harm to America...almost forgot. ;D ;D >:D

I give every website a truthiness rating.
NY times would get a 7/10
Israelnationalnews gets a less than 5/10 as I have never heard of them.

Should we listen to Warren Buffet when he talks about investing or
https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/

Apes together STRONG!  HODL

8d7b144f2f9f5076e5e81d53cfe7bba1.jpg

nosuchreality said:
You can tell a lot about sources by the scams posing as ads on their pages.

The ads are based on your searches from your web browsers. So you're pretty much seeing what you've been searching. Or perhaps someone else might be using your computer also? >:D

Mety said:
nosuchreality said:
You can tell a lot about sources by the scams posing as ads on their pages.

The ads are based on your searches from your web browsers. So you're pretty much seeing what you've been searching. Or perhaps someone else might be using your computer also? >:D

Yea, that's why the yard decoration for halloween I looked at online at Home Depot follows me around various other websites. And the jacket I browsed online for my kid does too. And many other legitimate businesses, with legitimate products, in varying levels of discreetness using ads on sites I frequent.

Then your links and all those legitimate business and real product ads disappear to be replaced with click bait.  It's almost like every legitimate business I deal with is shunning those sites. 

And damn, I can't believe what Pamela A looks like now!

Back