New Listing - Estates townhome @ Woodbridge (143 W. Yale Loop)

usctrojancpa

Last weekend I listed a tastefully renovated Estates townhome in Woodbridge as Coming Soon listing on MLS and it converts to an Active listing tomorrow when the showings start. The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms along with a large back yard and 1,889sf of living space. The home is listed aggressively at $1,000,000.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing up an appointment to see the home. The seller will be reviewing offers on Monday, Nov. 15th.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/143-W-Yale-Loop-92604/unit-2/home/5462923

I'll be hosting open houses next weekend on Nov. 13th and 14th from 1-4pm.  Hope some of you can come out and say hello.

woodburyowner said:
Interesting to list the property at exactly $1M.  Why not $999,999 to get in the next search tier?

A listing price of $1m is picked up on buyer searches for up to $1m and doesn't need to be $999,999.  Think of the $1m as the starting bid.  ;)

There were 5 more offers that came in the past few days so now we have 7 total offers.  I'll be reviewing the offers with the seller this evening.  We had around 90 perspective buyers come to the open house this weekend so it was a busy few days.

Got word from escrow that the transaction was recorded this afternoon.  The sales price of the home was $1,115,000 or $115,000 above the list price and $76,000 higher than the model match (16 Woodspring) that closed less than a month before I listed Yale.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Got word from escrow that the transaction was recorded this afternoon.  The sales price of the home was $1,115,000 or $115,000 above the list price and $76,000 higher than the model match (16 Woodspring) that closed less than a month before I listed Yale.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Congratulations! You're on a record setting roll  :)

iacrenter said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Congratulations! You're on a record setting roll  :)

Thank you sir, wait until you see what Crossover will close for.  ;)

Back