New Listing - Casero Plan 3 detached condo @ Portola Springs (128 Long Grass)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey Casero Plan 3 detached condo in Portola Springs as a Coming Soon listing on MLS on Thursday of last week and just added the pictures and virtual tour. The listing will go Active on Wednesday and showings will start on Thursday. The home features 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms and a 3rd level bonus room with a downstairs bedroom and full bathroom along with an oversized side yard and 2,398sf of living space.  The HOA is $243 per month and the Mello Roos is approx. $3,700 per year. The home is listed aggressively at $1,200,000.  The Seller will need a rent back until mid-to-late Feb. 2022.

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/128-Long-Grass-92618/home/45377577

Pictures with the virtual tour and the 3DMatterport are in the link below..

www.128LongGrass.com

I'll be hosting the open houses this Saturday and Sunday (Nov 6th and 7th) from 1-4pm.  If anyone is around the area, come by and say hello.

Had another 40 buyers at Sunday's open house so around 90 or so which is a record for me.  We did get 2 more offers in and we are significantly ($100k+) over the list price.

Wow, what a flurry of offers today...we had 5 through yesterday and have 15 as of 9pm as 10 came in today.  Best & final counters are going out tomorrow but we are already have a few offers over $1.3m.

I can't say the exact price that the seller accepted but WOW, we are really surprised (well over 10% above the $1.2m listing price).  I put the home on hold status until the deposit is wired to escrow at which time I'll change it to under contract.

Got word from escrow that we officially closed today.  The closing price was $1,370,000 or $180,000 than the last Casero Plan 3 closing 4 months ago.  I was also able to get the seller free 3-month rent back.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Got word from escrow that we officially closed today.  The closing price was $1,370,000 or $180,000 than the last Casero Plan 3 closing 4 months ago.  I was also able to get the seller free 3-month rent back.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Congratulations! Another record sale.

iacrenter said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Congratulations! Another record sale.

Thank you.  We were really surprised at the strong bidding.  We were at $1.3m to $1.315m with the initial set of offers and then on counters we went to $1.35m to $1.37m.

All these are great example of how strong the market is in Irvine and keep going well into next year. The buyers are well qualified and stacks with reserve, if, they even get a loan.

Past owners who locked into a low, low rate will never give up their homes. Unless a drastic life event occur. I can see why inventory is super low and demand outstripped any listing inventory.

For the people keep on saying it will crash soon, I think secretly they want to buy low, good luck with that. Not in this environment of liquidity sunami. I am one of them who want price to anchor to no avail.

Compressed-Village said:
All these are great example of how strong the market is in Irvine and keep going well into next year. The buyers are well qualified and stacks with reserve, if, they even get a loan.

Past owners who locked into a low, low rate will never give up their homes. Unless a drastic life event occur. I can see why inventory is super low and demand outstripped any listing inventory.

For the people keep on saying it will crash soon, I think secretly they want to buy low, good luck with that. Not in this environment of liquidity sunami. I am one of them who want price to anchor to no avail.
k

The seller didn't need to sell Long Grass to buy their new home but they didn't want to have a huge mortgage balance on the new home plus they wanted to get their $500k gain exemption plus they'll have extra cash to invest as opportunities pop up.

Back