Meadows at Lake Forest by TB

Is anyone on their waiting list for Magnolia or Evergreen? Which phrase is for sale right now? Any insider inform? The agents at the sales center seem to be very busy and often delayed in respondences.

There's a topic in the OC Real Estate forum.

As far as I know, 10 homes for each community were release in phase 1. Phase 2 came out on 10/16, with 6 homes for each community. I would guess that they released another 5-6 homes for phase 2b this past weekend.

CalBears96 said:

As far as I know, 10 homes for each community were release in phase 1. Phase 2 came out on 10/16, with 6 homes for each community. I would guess that they released another 5-6 homes for phase 2b this past weekend.

Yeah, I was told that they'll break up the releases to A/B.  My dad is on the list but won't be able to buy until at least Phase 4 even as a cash buyer so he has moved on to Sierra.

USCTrojanCPA said:
CalBears96 said:

Yeah, I was told that they'll break up the releases to A/B.  My dad is on the list but won't be able to buy until at least Phase 4 even as a cash buyer so he has moved on to Sierra.

I had a 45-minute conversation with Oaks consultant. Basically, she said that they kind of prioritized the list something like this:

1. cash buyer (primary residence) with no broker
2. loan (PR) with no broker
3. cash buyer (PR) with broker
4. loan (PR) with broker

Investors, even cash buyers, get pushed down in the priority list.

After talking to her, we went out to the site the next day. We didn't like the fact that it's completely surrounded by commercial buildings and somehow the site seems to be lower than the surrounding. And after checking out the motor court homes at Baker Ranch, we decided to stick with Bluffs/Highland. My wife really loves the Portola Springs neighborhood.

CalBears96 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
CalBears96 said:

I had a 45-minute conversation with Oaks consultant. Basically, she said that they kind of prioritized the list something like this:

1. cash buyer (primary residence) with no broker
2. loan (PR) with no broker
3. cash buyer (PR) with broker
4. loan (PR) with broker

Investors, even cash buyers, get pushed down in the priority list.

After talking to her, we went out to the site the next day. We didn't like the fact that it's completely surrounded by commercial buildings and somehow the site seems to be lower than the surrounding. And after checking out the motor court homes at Baker Ranch, we decided to stick with Bluffs/Highland. My wife really loves the Portola Springs neighborhood.

Ahhh, so me representing my dad didn't help...oh well.

Back