New Community Developments

I was up at Highland Portola Springs the other day and the sales associate indicated that Irvine Pacific is working on 3 new communities in that area.  I have seen building plan submissions posted here before in threads that people have researched.  Where can I look to find these?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I would like to know this too.

Last time when I talked to Highland and Hillside sales associates, they implied that there would be Highland extension and 4 bedroom Hillside communities. My wife watched Youtube video of a real estate agent who mentioned that there will be 500+ future IP homes in Portola Springs.

I'm currently on the lists for Bluffs and Highland, so I would be interested in knowing about future IP homes just in case I don't get either one of these.

We have multiple threads discussing the same topic....

NAP 470 Condos - Juniper, Legado ext, Montara and Elderberry which is now all sold out.

NAP 305 Condos - Hillside & Bluffs

19133 - Owned by CalPac and site for Lapis, Sierra and a 3rd that's TBD

NAP 168 SFHs - Highland

19016 - owned by Irvine Pacific and is already graded for the 126 SFHs which is speculated to be Highland extension but haven't seen anything finalized

18087 - Has been being graded for a long time and looks like the site for the remaining IP homes and a park with a putting green!

Other threads...
https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,17850.0.html
https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,18109.0.html

Sitemap attached....

Attachments

• Portola Springs PA6.png
    Portola Springs PA6.png
    414.5 KB · Views: 410
Seems like the information about 700+ remaining future homes in Portola Springs, out of which 500+ are IP homes, is not correct.

Based on the sitemap, there are 663 future homes, out of which, only 357 will be IP and the other 308 will be CalPac.

The IP condos, probably half are 3 bedrooms and the other half 4 bedrooms, are on higher ground.

Slevinkelevra said:
I was up at Highland Portola Springs the other day and the sales associate indicated that Irvine Pacific is working on 3 new communities in that area.  I have seen building plan submissions posted here before in threads that people have researched.  Where can I look to find these?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Who did you talk to at Highlands? Cheryl H. or someone else? I am trying to get some timing info but no luck so far from the sales agent. I guess they want to sell the remaining Highland first and not cannibalize  it with new community!

Unless they speed up the releases, both Bluffs and Highland won't sell out until end of next year. They do a release every month and have 12-13 phases left.

CalBears96 said:
Unless they speed up the releases, both Bluffs and Highland won't sell out until end of next year. They do a release every month and have 12-13 phases left.

They are probably pacing themselves because of the labor and material shortage issues.  One of my client's closing date for a Highland purchase got pushed back by almost a month from Dec to Jan. Besides, prices in Irvine continue to increase at a 1% to 1.5% rate per month.

Yeah, a sales consultant at TB Evergreen said that each phase release will increase 1% to 1.5%.

But the expectation is that the pricing will flatten out at the end of next year.

500+ IP homes will be built at Dreamcatcher, next to Highland park.  Those are 3000+SF SFR. Apparently, IP won?t release any info until Highland and Bluffs.

Davidlee199 said:
500+ IP homes will be built at Dreamcatcher, next to Highland park.  Those are 3000+SF SFR. Apparently, IP won?t release any info until Highland and Bluffs.

According to the Site Plan, there will be only 126 SFR (most likely Highland extension) at Dreamcatcher next to Highland Park. Question is, what are those 94 SFR on the right side of Dreamcatcher, between the 126 SFR and Highland community.

The attached public notice is posted at the project site on Dreamcatcher

Attachments

• 20211105_160331.jpg
    20211105_160331.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 377
The above notice is in line with what the Site Plan says, 126 SFR at Dreamcatcher. Most likely, that would be Highland extension.

Highland and Bluffs are detached condos, not SFR.  Rather wait for those SFRs to be built at Dreamcatcher, next to Highland park.

Davidlee199 said:
Highland and Bluffs are detached condos, not SFR.  Rather wait for those SFRs to be built at Dreamcatcher, next to Highland park.

Bluffs are detached condos, but Highland are SFRs. I mean, you could refer to Highland as "quasi" SFRs, but they're definitely not detached condos.

If you refer to the Site Plan, the ones that says "168 Single Family Homes" just below Whispering Hills are the Highland homes. It's likely that these 126 SFRs are Highland extension, so if you were to wait for them, then might as well get Highland now.

New gated community above Eastwood in planning phase also known as Orchard Hills 4

proposed VTTM, is located north of the intersection of Portola Parkway and Jeffrey Road; Portola Parkway forms the southwestern boundary of the project site and Jeffrey Road forms the southeastern boundary. Rattlesnake Reservoir is located adjacent to the northern boundary of the project site and an Orange County Fire Authority (OCFA) fire station is to the west. The project site is undeveloped and contains agricultural uses.

VTTM 19020, an ?A? Level Map, will subdivide approximately 257 gross acres (249 net acres) into 520 numbered lots to facilitate the future development of 520 single-family detached residential units. The average residential lot size would be approximately 6,500 square feet. There are also two numbered lots for private parks (totaling 5.82 acres), two numbered lots for gate houses (totaling 1.8 acres), and two additional numbered lots for a future child care facility (totaling 2.98 acres).

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20211103_042055509.png
    KakaoTalk_20211103_042055509.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 269
Sysko said:
New gated community above Eastwood in planning phase also known as Orchard Hills 4

proposed VTTM, is located north of the intersection of Portola Parkway and Jeffrey Road; Portola Parkway forms the southwestern boundary of the project site and Jeffrey Road forms the southeastern boundary. Rattlesnake Reservoir is located adjacent to the northern boundary of the project site and an Orange County Fire Authority (OCFA) fire station is to the west. The project site is undeveloped and contains agricultural uses.

VTTM 19020, an ?A? Level Map, will subdivide approximately 257 gross acres (249 net acres) into 520 numbered lots to facilitate the future development of 520 single-family detached residential units. The average residential lot size would be approximately 6,500 square feet. There are also two numbered lots for private parks (totaling 5.82 acres), two numbered lots for gate houses (totaling 1.8 acres), and two additional numbered lots for a future child care facility (totaling 2.98 acres).

This might soon become the hot location for new homes.The avg 6500sqt lot size will be an attractor, plus the gated entrance. Starting price 3M??

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Sysko said:

This might soon become the hot location for new homes.The avg 6500sqt lot size will be an attractor, plus the gated entrance. Starting price 3M??

As an added bonus, you can enjoy the fumes wafting down from
the asphalt plant just a short distance up Jeffrey?priceless!

misme said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
Sysko said:

As an added bonus, you can enjoy the fumes wafting down from
the asphalt plant just a short distance up Jeffrey?priceless!

And SCE sub station! But, all these may not deter buyers.
Look at GP...despite all the concerns with the former marine base, it is now densely built and occupied. Took a stroll at cadence Park last evening and was amazed at the narrow tri level homes on either side of the street- very different architecture , shows very different than all the other Irvine communities( which are mostly Mediterranean style homes). Nobody cares about the dismantled marine base structures near by.

Back