The Landing Tustin Legacy (Brookfield Residential)

sleepy5136

Terra (Attached Homes Flats)
1 Bedroom Homes: Starting Low $600,000s
2 Bedroom: Starting from the Mid $700,000s
3 Bedroom: Starting from the High $800,00s

Luna: (Townhomes)
From the Mid $900,000s

Cira (Detached condos, tiny yard)
From the $1,200,000s

Property Taxes: 1.5-1.6%
HOA: TBD

Attachments

• Landing Info.png
    Landing Info.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 942
Cira isn?t true sfhs. They are detached condos. It?s a condo map. You don?t own the land you own interest in the hoa that owns it. The larger floorplans look good. Community will sell out quick.

Beach2Hiddencanyonres said:
Cira isn?t true sfhs. They are detached condos. It?s a condo map. You don?t own the land you own interest in the hoa that owns it. The larger floorplans look good. Community will sell out quick.

Floorplans already out? Description says no driveway, so definitely detached condos.

When r they building this? Tustin has NEVER done anything with any speed quicker than snail. By the time they get this out, market will have peaked.

CalBears96 said:
Beach2Hiddencanyonres said:

Floorplans already out? Description says no driveway, so definitely detached condos.

Will the fact that Cira is a detached condo and not a true SFH make the price more affordable relatively? What does everyone believe price point will be for the larger floorplans (Plan 3, Plan 3Y)?

I don?t think true SFR and a detached condo would make that much of a different in price especially in this market. There will be difference between a single story home and a 2-3 story home.

Mety said:
I don?t think true SFR and a detached condo would make that much of a different in price especially in this market. There will be difference between a single story home and a 2-3 story home.

I tend to agree. From what I've seen, Bluffs plan 2 (2606 sq ft) and Highland plan 1 (2536 sq ft) are about the same price. Bluffs homes are detached condos and Highland homes are SFR.

All three communities are expecting models to be released by Spring 2022. Phase 1 move in times are Summer 2022.

If Cira starts at 1.2m and is like toll brothers where no lights/switches, doors, etc comes standard, it can easily be 1.3m+. In that case, why would anyone even consider this? Eastwood detached condos are going for 1.1-1.3 isn't it? Property tax in eastwood I'm not sure, but the landing is 1.5-1.6% which is a lot...

Also, it was mentioned that Cash buyers don't have a higher priority. They are using the timestamped when joining the interest list as the indicator on who will get lots first. they also need to be pre-approved by their in house lender to be considered for a lot. The only person that can jump the lines are their employees. They also mentioned they will prioritize primary residence before they go to investors.

Well, you're talking resale vs new construction. Also, detached 3bdrm <2000sqft are already going for $1.3m in Eastwood. The smallest Cira is a 3bdrm, 2433sqft. Granted, it's 3-story vs 2-story.

sleepy5136 said:
If Cira starts at 1.2m and is like toll brothers where no lights/switches, doors, etc comes standard, it can easily be 1.3m+. In that case, why would anyone even consider this? Eastwood detached condos are going for 1.1-1.3 isn't it? Property tax in eastwood I'm not sure, but the landing is 1.5-1.6% which is a lot...

I never thought I would say this, but the 3-story home might be the new 2-story home now. Especially since we have WFH situation that needs a home office, it?s certainly more attractive than pre-pandemic era. Interesting time...

hurijo said:
Well, you're talking resale vs new construction. Also, detached 3bdrm <2000sqft are already going for $1.3m in Eastwood. The smallest Cira is a 3bdrm, 2433sqft. Granted, it's 3-story vs 2-story.

sleepy5136 said:

Yeah I assume the size is a lot bigger with these new Tustin homes. I personally still would choose EW homes, but the location of Tustin Legacy is more superior. Except it?s in Tustin. >:D

hurijo said:

sleepy5136 said:
depending what comes standard in Cira, it can go up to 1.3m easily. I did some looking at eastwood property taxes are less than 1.5-1.6%. So then you ask yourself do you want to pay a premium for the location with a small yard..

Back