Laminate Flooring Installation Cost?

shadax

I got a good deal at Costco for some nice looking laminate flooring + integrated pad. I was wondering if anyone had an idea what it might cost for me to get it installed? I could probably remove the carpet and the tack strips myself. Two downstairs rooms, about 500 sqft total.

shadax said:
I got a good deal at Costco for some nice looking laminate flooring + integrated pad. I was wondering if anyone had an idea what it might cost for me to get it installed? I could probably remove the carpet and the tack strips myself. Two downstairs rooms, about 500 sqft total.

My guess would be $3-4/sf.

shadax said:

I bet you can install this with some help. If you already willing to remove the carpet and strips yourself, the installation is not that difficult. This guy is Canadian, and not only he is good, he is very clear and precise in his methods.

You can do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJqk2iS_jyQ

Speaking of flooring, anyone got a good recommendation for someone to rip out carpet and install some laminate flooring? My previous 2 remodelers are too busy slammed with work.

Cares said:
Speaking of flooring, anyone got a good recommendation for someone to rip out carpet and install some laminate flooring? My previous 2 remodelers are too busy slammed with work.

PM'ed you my flooring guy.

Back