Author Topic: New communities in Portola Springs  (Read 57248 times)

Offline qwerty

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2783
  • -Received: 1859
Re: New communities in Portola Springs
« Reply #300 on: June 03, 2022, 12:38:21 PM »

Nice... I would take a hot pink router to get off of Cox...

Do you enjoy Cox?

:-)

Man... I just got high schooled... or is that middle schooled?

Definitely middle-schooled.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
  • -Given: 39
  • -Received: 144
« Reply #301 on: June 03, 2022, 01:23:36 PM »
Congrats on the purchase CalBear, when are you guys moving in?  Let me know if you need any contractor referrals.  I have a great flooring and garage epoxy guy.

Thanks. We pretty much went all in on upgrades, even doing garage epoxy. It's truly turnkey.  ;D

The only things that we still need to do are solar panels and backyard landscaping. We're going to use Sunrun through Costco.

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2775
  • -Received: 4103
  • 3CWG
« Reply #302 on: June 03, 2022, 02:14:04 PM »
It's a drought... just put in pavers and throw in some succulents and call it a day. Or artificial turf... not all of us can afford a resort-like pool. :)
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
member: Soylent Green Is People (loans/refis)

Offline OCPricedOut

• Thanks
  • -Given: 3
  • -Received: 0
« Reply #303 on: June 03, 2022, 03:06:25 PM »
Thanks. We pretty much went all in on upgrades, even doing garage epoxy. It's truly turnkey.  ;D

The only things that we still need to do are solar panels and backyard landscaping. We're going to use Sunrun through Costco.
Don't new constructions in CA all come with solar already? Or you are adding more capacity to existing setup?

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
« Reply #304 on: June 03, 2022, 04:13:01 PM »

Don't new constructions in CA all come with solar already? Or you are adding more capacity to existing setup?

New developments in CA that start 2020 must have solar. Even though my home was built in 2021, the development itself started before 2020, so solar is not required.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
« Reply #305 on: June 03, 2022, 04:20:55 PM »
It's a drought... just put in pavers and throw in some succulents and call it a day. Or artificial turf... not all of us can afford a resort-like pool. :)

No more lawn for me. However, since we have a slope to the wall, I'm planning two layer retaining walls. The upper layer will have evergreens, most likely laurels, that will span the wall. Lower layer will be roses. And a wall fountain in front of the lower retaining wall, at the center of the wall. One side wall will have climbing roses and the other side wall (hidden away from view) will have a guava tree. Any remaining area will be pavers. We'll probably find some tiles matching our polished porcelain.

That's the plan, anyway.  ;D

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline teddybear

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 9
  • -Received: 3
« Reply #306 on: June 03, 2022, 05:54:19 PM »
Bear, are you Vietnamese? Vietnamese love guava.

Offline Danimal

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 27
  • -Received: 42
« Reply #307 on: June 03, 2022, 07:06:18 PM »
Enjoy your new place Cal.... now you get to be an Irvine home owner like me. :)

Thanks. Took care of all utilities, except for garbage. Don't remember which company. WM, I think.  ;D

Signed up with Google Fiber. I'm glad they included the white Wi-Fi routers because I need to put the main router in the Great room and my wife would have hated our black Netgear Wi-Fi Mesh sitting there. At least the white routers don't stand out against the white wall.

I got mine installed today. Its awesome. 900 mb upload and download consistently.

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
« Reply #308 on: June 03, 2022, 08:14:25 PM »
Bear, are you Vietnamese? Vietnamese love guava.

No, but I love guava.  ;D

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
« Reply #309 on: June 03, 2022, 08:20:03 PM »
Enjoy your new place Cal.... now you get to be an Irvine home owner like me. :)

Thanks. Took care of all utilities, except for garbage. Don't remember which company. WM, I think.  ;D

Signed up with Google Fiber. I'm glad they included the white Wi-Fi routers because I need to put the main router in the Great room and my wife would have hated our black Netgear Wi-Fi Mesh sitting there. At least the white routers don't stand out against the white wall.

I got mine installed today. Its awesome. 900 mb upload and download consistently.

Yeah, I got about 900Mpbs for both upload and download too. I guess my house is so small that I only need the main router.  ;D But I guess I'll still put the point in the bedroom upstairs farthest away from the Great room.

Offline Sysko

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 10
  • -Received: 30
« Reply #310 on: June 08, 2022, 10:17:09 AM »
INTRODUCING THREE NEW NEIGHBORHOODS IN A COVETED LOCATION WITHIN PORTOLA SPRINGS

Set amidst the picturesque backdrop of Loma Ridge, the highly-anticipated debut of Fiore, Azul and Cielo in Portola Springs is on the horizon. These home designs will feature volume ceilings, grand living areas with panoramic doors, flexible spaces and exceptional craftsmanship you have come to expect from Irvine Pacific.

‌Moments from nature yet close to everyday conveniences including 15+ resort-style parks, miles of trails, award-winning schools and shopping, these homes will showcase the best that Irvine has to offer.

Offline lickmywalrus

• Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 0
« Reply #311 on: June 08, 2022, 10:48:10 AM »
INTRODUCING THREE NEW NEIGHBORHOODS IN A COVETED LOCATION WITHIN PORTOLA SPRINGS

Set amidst the picturesque backdrop of Loma Ridge, the highly-anticipated debut of Fiore, Azul and Cielo in Portola Springs is on the horizon. These home designs will feature volume ceilings, grand living areas with panoramic doors, flexible spaces and exceptional craftsmanship you have come to expect from Irvine Pacific.

‌Moments from nature yet close to everyday conveniences including 15+ resort-style parks, miles of trails, award-winning schools and shopping, these homes will showcase the best that Irvine has to offer.

Do you know whos the contact or when will the interest list open? I didn't get an email

Offline CalBears96

• Thanks
« Reply #312 on: June 08, 2022, 11:55:29 AM »

Do you know whos the contact or when will the interest list open? I didn't get an email

Just go to Irvine Pacific's website, then in the Neighborhoods tab, click on one of the 3 new communities under Portola Springs that you want to join the interest list, and it will bring you to the community. There's a "Join Interest List" tab on the top right corner.

Offline irviniteeee

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 55
  • -Received: 79
« Reply #313 on: June 08, 2022, 12:23:09 PM »

I'm just happy that finally IP put windows above their sliding doors in some of the high ceiling designs. Of course it's only in the largest and most expensive ones though -_-

Offline zubs

• Thanks
  • -Given: 86
  • -Received: 529
« Reply #314 on: June 08, 2022, 01:48:40 PM »
Read the solar thread from 2019.
I initially had sunrun come to my house but picked a local installer instead.
I think it was half off.

46 pages...enjoy.
https://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,16908.0.html

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

Re: Serrano Summit | Lake Forest by Sysko
[Today at 12:31:24 AM]

Re: New communities in Portola Springs by mellorooster
[Today at 12:04:03 AM]