Stop the Republican Recall, Vote NO

eyephone

Yahoo News: Larry Elder argues slave owners are ?owed reparations? during appearance on Candace Owens? show

The Black conservative radio host argued that slavery was legal and slave owners deserve compensation

Conservative radio host and politician Larry Elder said during a July 18 appearance on Prager University?s ?The Candace Owens Show,? that an argument could be made in favor of reparations for slave owners whose legal ?property? was taken from them after the Civil War.
https://news.yahoo.com/larry-elder-argues-slave-owners-000601872.html

My comment: From my understanding he is saying: If your family owned slaves in the US, you might be entitled for money?

Is it just me, but many recent pictures that I see of him he is wearing a blue suet.  (Is the press using the same picture of him? But the settings are different.) lol

Larry Elder Dismisses COVID-19 Vaccines, Masks For Kids In California Recall Bid

The leading Republican candidate seeking to replace California?s Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in a recall election this month opposes efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19 among children in the state, including in schools.

?I don?t believe the science suggests that young people should be vaccinated,? Elder said in an interview with the outlet Monday. ?I don?t believe the science suggests that young people should have to wear masks at school.?

The American Academy of Pediatrics, an organization with a membership of 67,000 pediatricians, plainly disagrees.

In guidance introduced this summer, the AAP endorsed an ?all-encompassing? school reopening strategy that includes vaccinating all who are eligible and mask-wearing for everyone over the age of 2, regardless of vaccination status.
https://news.yahoo.com/larry-elder-dismisses-covid-19-175827910.html

My comment: As school have opened, we all have seen children covid cases have risen significantly.

OC Register: On COVID, California bests Florida and Texas by a lot

It just might turn out that the Delta variant of the coronavirus becomes the best thing that?s happened to California Gov. Gavin Newsom in quite awhile.

At the very moment mail-in ballots for the Sept. 14 recall election went out, new figures showed Newsom?s handling of the COVID-19 pandemic has been far superior to what?s been done by his counterparts in Texas and Florida, Republicans Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis.

But here are numbers, as of mid-August: Texas, with 63.6 percent as many people as California, had 80 percent as many cases since the pandemic began. That?s a 17 percent differential in California?s favor. The contrast with Florida is as dramatic: The Sunshine state, with 53 percent as many people, had 70 percent as many cases, also a 17 percent differential.

Those numbers translate to human lives. California has had 1,637 COVID deaths for every 100,000 residents, Texas 1,881 and Florida 1,890.

So why does Newsom face a recall, while Abbott and DeSantis sit pretty despite their states? dismal numbers? Florida and Texas do not allow recalls of state officials.

By mid-August, 74 percent of all Californians has received at least one vaccine shot, to 54.6 percent in Texas and 61.2 percent in Florida. The California advantage is even more striking than the raw percentage because of Florida?s higher average age.

All this debunks the claim made all year that Newsom is incompetent next to DeSantis and the recently COVID-positive Abbott.
https://www.ocregister.com/2021/08/28/on-covid-california-bests-florida-and-texas-by-a-lot/

Fun fact: The Governor of Florida is vaccinated but why doesn?t promote the vaccine to Floridians. Also, the governor of Texas is vaccinated. (Unbelievable)
In sales, you do what you can to meet your target goal. (First you try to sell with no incentives, if that doesnt work you use tools to drive sales. Free shipping, discount, or run promotions) California ran a promotion and gave away gift cards and big prizes for people to get vaccinated. Do what you can to protect your people vs letting them do whatever they want. It shows in Florida and Texas. I didnt need an incentive to get the vaccine. I know that the pfizer and moderna vaccine is the best in the world and its free. Other countries charge for the vaccine that are another brand or they are waiting to get the highly sought after vaccine. I heard stories people flying into America just to get the vaccine. (The trip is basically their cost to get the vaccine which is crazy and sounds expensive af. Hehe)

The numbers show regarding covid cases/deaths shows Newson his leadership.

eyephone said:
Larry Elder gets an egg thrown at him.
https://youtu.be/z9OprNUgHz8

Could you imagine if a WHITE WOMEN in a GORILLA MASK threw an egg at then BLACK candidate Obama?  Then she punches his WHITE security detail.  We would see it in an endless loop on every channel and she would be arrested for a hate crime in California..but alas there are two worlds of social justice .

Not a fan of Newsom -- if you work for him you need to have an eye on back of your head to make sure he isn't hitting on your wife.

This Larry Elder guy?  Prolly made a list of right-wing white conservative stances and check-boxed them one after another.  Support NRA?  Check.  Oppose BLM?  Check.  Equate abortion with murder?  Check.  Oppose affirmative action?  Check.  Good at cosplaying a sock puppet?  Check.

momopi said:
Not a fan of Newsom -- if you work for him you need to have an eye on back of your head to make sure he isn't hitting on your wife.

This Larry Elder guy?  Prolly made a list of right-wing white conservative stances and check-boxed them one after another.  Support NRA?  Check.  Oppose BLM?  Check.  Equate abortion with murder?  Check.  Oppose affirmative action?  Check.  Good at cosplaying a sock puppet?  Check.

You forgot he supports anti mask in schools, does not support vaccinations. A person can say a recipe for disaster like what is happening in Florida and Texas.

Larry Elder has about the same alleged allegation or even worst. His ex gf claimed he branished a gun at her.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/19/elders-ex-fiancee-said-he-brandished-a-gun-at-her-506286

Newson requiring health workers to get vaccinated is a problem? I see it as plus

Hypocritical douche bags?.

Media ignore racial attack on Larry Elder because he?s a black Republican

Do a search for ?Larry Elder? and gorilla on the CNN website and nothing comes up. Washington Post? Zilch. Nothing comes up on The New York Times site either, although if you make it to the 15th paragraph of a story titled ?The Vice President pushed back against the effort to recall Newsom in the Bay Area,? you will find a bland passing reference to Wednesday?s disgusting incident.

According to our nation?s media leaders, it?s not a story that a white person wearing a gorilla mask attacked Larry Elder, a black man seeking to become the first non-white governor of California, by hurling an egg that touched his head.

If Elder were a Democrat, the attack would have been instantly and with good reason dubbed racist. It would not only be front-page news, it would be just about the only news you were hearing about today on CNN and MSNBC. Charles Blow, Perry Bacon and Jamelle Bouie would each be writing the first in a series of angry columns about it. So would Gail Collins, Jonathan Capehart, Jennifer Rubin, Michelle Goldberg, Paul Krugman, Maureen Dowd, Dana Milbank and Ezra Klein.
[url]https://nypost.com/2021/09/09/media-ignore-racial-attack-on-larry-elder-because-hes-republican/
[/url]

Newsom completely dodged a bullet with Elder since his politics are the complete opposite of him. If his opponent was a well known moderate, he would be in a very difficult position.

sleepy5136 said:
Newsom completely dodged a bullet with Elder since his politics are the complete opposite of him. If his opponent was a well known moderate, he would be in a very difficult position.

Meet Kevin is pretty moderate, but unfortunately not too well known.  Maybe he should have run as a Republican.

aquabliss said:
sleepy5136 said:

Meet Kevin is pretty moderate, but unfortunately not too well known.  Maybe he should have run as a Republican.
Yeah I know him and voted for him.

aquabliss said:
sleepy5136 said:

That guy is a republican that is running as a democrat in my opinion.
https://youtu.be/8w2lPbP9PXA

Meet Kevin went to Grant Cardone?s office. Kevin unloaded a truck of poinsettias at Grant Gardone office. According to the video, Kevin got tackled by security when he was in Grant?s office. Now is running for governor? Laughable
What would you do if someone delivered many flowers that filled up a u-haul truck. Then came into your office with cameras?

Kevin has or had a campaign billboard in Texas for California Recall.  (Scratches head)
https://youtu.be/Wj7uM67mC1Y

If I run for local office. Should I place a billboard in Texas? Lol

Cares said:
I'm glad we had to spend $200M+ on this recall...

Yeah? and when is the next election?

Just a money grab and set up for next year.

And I can?t believe there were claims of fraud even before yesterday? is that going to be the excuse from now on?

I'm all for a fair process and a recall process in general but there is something fundamentally wrong with the system if a small minority can trigger a recall election that costs us taxpayers this much money. I wouldn't be so upset if the vote was closer like 47-53% range but this wasn't even close.

Back