Fogo de Ch?o, Irvine spectrum

momopi

Made some money selling SPRT stock on Friday, decided to treat my friend who gave me the stock tip lunch at Fogo de Ch?o.

Great service and waitstaff, but unfortunately the meat was lower quality cuts, dry and over-cooked.  Got a piece of steak that was mostly fat, and bacon wrapped chicken that was like a dry brick.

I know business is slow, but for what they charge I think they can afford to freshly cook some meat for customers?

momopi said:
Made some money selling SPRT stock on Friday, decided to treat my friend who gave me the stock tip lunch at Fogo de Ch?o.

Great service and waitstaff, but unfortunately the meat was lower quality cuts, dry and over-cooked.  Got a piece of steak that was mostly fat, and bacon wrapped chicken that was like a dry brick.

I know business is slow, but for what they charge I think they can afford to freshly cook some meat for customers?

For lunch the salad bar, gives pretty good values. Their soup and cold cut along with fresh produce is excellence for the price.

If you have to indulge and buy the full lunch, I would rather go for dinner as their meat selection is higher in quality.

We went pre-pandemic and it was good. We actually thought about going there on Saturday and opted for KBBQ - I guess that was a good decision. You can?t go wrong with KBBQ

Back