OH Reserve Como

Been thinking about moving from terraza to como?any luck getting on list now and getting into some of the next phases?  Or is the list extensive? Thanks in advance

IrvineForever said:
Been thinking about moving from terraza to como?any luck getting on list now and getting into some of the next phases?  Or is the list extensive? Thanks in advance

I had a buyer who had to wait a few phases until they were able to reserve a lot.

On the IP website, Como Plan 1 is listed at 1.9 Million for 2494 Sqt.  Just for comparison, Fresco Plan 1X in Eastwood is approx. 1.6M for 2400 sqt.  Any ideas why Como Plan 1 in OH is priced so high? Is it because its in OH?

Irvinehomeseeker said:
On the IP website, Como Plan 1 is listed at 1.9 Million for 2494 Sqt.  Just for comparison, Fresco Plan 1X in Eastwood is approx. 1.6M for 2400 sqt.  Any ideas why Como Plan 1 in OH is priced so high? Is it because its in OH?

They might be selling the hillside view lots now. I think the regular lots are around $1.7m now.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Thanks USC! How big are the regular lots?

Not sure of the lot size but they yards are 10-15 feet from what I recall.  Since iPac has been significantly increasing pricing on the regular non-view lots, my Como view lot seller decided to wait to sell it until iPac sold the last view lots (parking lot and model home) until they sell the home.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Does Como have street parking and side walks? Or is it like Piedmont or Highlands?

It's like Piedmont/Highland...I call them quasi SFR homes (you can't park in front of your house and there are no sidewalks.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
Does Como have street parking and side walks? Or is it like Piedmont or Highlands?

It's like Piedmont/Highland...I call them quasi SFR homes (you can't park in front of your house and there are no sidewalks.

Thank you!

Yet the price is so high and selling like hot cakes!. I can only think someone will pay so high price if they love OH Reserve so much. The views and neighborhood at OH is amazing no doubt!

I know several people who liked the idea of Como but once they drove around the neighborhood they quickly noticed the lack of sidewalks and the density of the buildings. Paying almost $2M for something like that feels like a crime.

As someone who just purchased at Como for 1.62, I can only say that I am glad there is no sidewalk. But this is a personal opinion, as I just think it definitely will have less car noise, and much much cleaner streets. My wife and I originally looked around Great Park area, but cars on the sidewalk street at Great Park actually made me think twice about how busy, crowded, and noisy Great Park will be now and in the future.

I also purchased at Como or rather OH because of school district. And feel that even though it isn?t actually a gated gated type community, it does feel like it will be much safer community than somewhere like Great Park.

But again, my own personal preference.

IrvineLiving said:
Anyone know why COMO suddenly has a smaller version of each residence plan? Como 1M and Como 2Mhttps://www.irvinepacific.com/homes/reserve-at-orchard-hills/como/#gallery
Where will they be built?

Reduced Sqt on the M version, so M means Miniature or Minimized version ;D?

I think it makes pricing look a bit more affordable for a buyer. Less cost for IP to build while preserving profit margin. They may put these in smaller lots.

M has no loft...atleast on plan1 M.

I put my name down on the priority list and got in the next release.  This was 3-4 phases ago though.  Demand seems high right now, but when I got the call they changed their system from releasing 5-6 homes once a month to 3 homes twice a month. 

I called them the day they released the first set of 3, but didn't get an official phone call offering me a plan 2 until 3 days later.  Not sure if I got lucky or if they were just slowly going through the list.  I thought I had no shot to get in for 2-3 phases.  PM me if you want more specifics

soulbro said:
As someone who just purchased at Como for 1.62, I can only say that I am glad there is no sidewalk. But this is a personal opinion, as I just think it definitely will have less car noise, and much much cleaner streets. My wife and I originally looked around Great Park area, but cars on the sidewalk street at Great Park actually made me think twice about how busy, crowded, and noisy Great Park will be now and in the future.

I also purchased at Como or rather OH because of school district. And feel that even though it isn?t actually a gated gated type community, it does feel like it will be much safer community than somewhere like Great Park.

But again, my own personal preference.

Personally I don't think you can even compare Great Park to OH. 2 different worlds. In my opinion, OH is a step or 2 above GP.

IrvineForever said:
How many ?M?s are they actually releasing?  Anyone know the price?

According to the sale office, they no longer sell the ?mini? version. But not sure why IP put the opt. on their website again. 🤷🏼???

Back