Author Topic: OH Reserve Como  (Read 2502 times)

Offline IrvineForever

• Thanks
  • -Given: 1
  • -Received: 0
Re: OH Reserve Como
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2021, 07:28:03 PM »
How many “M”s are they actually releasing?  Anyone know the price?

Offline m_st

• Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 1
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2021, 04:11:40 PM »
I put my name down on the priority list and got in the next release.  This was 3-4 phases ago though.  Demand seems high right now, but when I got the call they changed their system from releasing 5-6 homes once a month to 3 homes twice a month. 

I called them the day they released the first set of 3, but didn't get an official phone call offering me a plan 2 until 3 days later.  Not sure if I got lucky or if they were just slowly going through the list.  I thought I had no shot to get in for 2-3 phases.  PM me if you want more specifics

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline trematix

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 6
  • -Received: 1
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2021, 12:06:05 AM »
As someone who just purchased at Como for 1.62, I can only say that I am glad there is no sidewalk. But this is a personal opinion, as I just think it definitely will have less car noise, and much much cleaner streets. My wife and I originally looked around Great Park area, but cars on the sidewalk street at Great Park actually made me think twice about how busy, crowded, and noisy Great Park will be now and in the future.

I also purchased at Como or rather OH because of school district. And feel that even though it isn’t actually a gated gated type community, it does feel like it will be much safer community than somewhere like Great Park.

But again, my own personal preference.

Personally I don't think you can even compare Great Park to OH. 2 different worlds. In my opinion, OH is a step or 2 above GP.

Offline IrvineLiving

• Thanks
  • -Given: 2
  • -Received: 0
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2021, 08:30:03 PM »
How many “M”s are they actually releasing?  Anyone know the price?

According to the sale office, they no longer sell the “mini” version. But not sure why IP put the opt. on their website again. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal