Lambert Ranch

trematix

Whats the deal with Lambert Ranch? From what I can tell, seems like a nice neighborhood, gated and no Mello Roos even though HOA is about $400/month. You can get a good amount of house compared to a lot of the surrounding areas. I noticed Lambert Ranch houses sit longer on the market. What gives?

I wonder if their are any Lambert Ranch residents on TI?  None that I can recall, but would be good to get their perspective.

I have a Co-worker who lives there but don?t know him too well.

I went to an open house for this place right before COVID:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/57-Cunningham-92618/home/51682966

It was a gorgeous home, I remember it because they put casings around all the indoor arches which I hadn?t really seen before but really made a big difference in the feel vs. not having them.  Yunno, it?s the little details :)

iirc NYT lives in Lambert Ranch.  He haven't active for a while now, not sure if he still live there.

aquabliss said:
I wonder if their are any Lambert Ranch residents on TI?  None that I can recall, but would be good to get their perspective.

I have a Co-worker who lives there but don?t know him too well.

I went to an open house for this place right before COVID:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/57-Cunningham-92618/home/51682966

It was a gorgeous home, I remember it because they put casings around all the indoor arches which I hadn?t really seen before but really made a big difference in the feel vs. not having them.  Yunno, it?s the little details :)

Oh nice, I can see what you mean on the photos

lnc said:
iirc NYT lives in Lambert Ranch.  He haven't active for a while now, not sure if he still live there.

Yup, still live here, still very happy. And yup, not much on TalkIrvine nowadays. Good memory!

Without specific data, hard to say that houses sit on the market longer. There's a very small "n", I think, to make such a generalization. It's a small community, and at any one time there are less than a handful of houses on the market, if that.

OCLuvr said:
I think buyers pool dramatically reduces in $1.8m+ price point.
My $0.02

the 2mill market is flying. I think after 2.5 it gets a little smaller but up to 2.5 is HOT as fire in Irvine.

trematix said:
OCLuvr said:
I think buyers pool dramatically reduces in $1.8m+ price point.
My $0.02

the 2mill market is flying. I think after 2.5 it gets a little smaller but up to 2.5 is HOT as fire in Irvine.

I?d say the market up to $3m is very warm in irvine. Lots of buyers in the $2-3m range.

Back