Extra firm mattress

Why not inherit the modern technology that helps your body and the floor more efficiently at more affordable prices with easier delivery systems?

I recommend Casper for it helps you move more freely while not disturbing your spouse because it prevents the mattress movement travel from your side to others if that makes sense.

Why do you prefer box springs only? Just curious what advantage you feel it has.

I got a great mattress from Custom Comfort per my chiropractor's recommend last year and have been very happy so far.

USCTrojanCPA said:
I got a great mattress from Custom Comfort per my chiropractor's recommend last year and have been very happy so far.

Thanks Martin. Do you have the model number?

akula1488 said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Thanks Martin. Do you have the model number?

Hmmm, let me see if I can find my receipt.  I also go the reclined add-on to the bed so I can sleep in the "zero gravity" position.

I?d also like a firm mattress that doesn?t sag after a year or 2.  That is usually when my back problems start.  Seems inevitable with all these mattresses.  Been thinking about Purple or Saatva, but then I read a review where it horribly sagged for someone and I don?t pull the trigger.

I have a 35 year old mattress in my guest room that is firm and perfect with no sags (but too small for the master bdrm), but seems they don?t make them like that anymore. 

Exactly...We used to buy it from a Taiwanese brand Teh Deh but they seem to succumb to the pandemic...

aquabliss said:
I?d also like a firm mattress that doesn?t sag after a year or 2.  That is usually when my back problems start.  Seems inevitable with all these mattresses.  Been thinking about Purple or Saatva, but then I read a review where it horribly sagged for someone and I don?t pull the trigger.

I have a 35 year old mattress in my guest room that is firm and perfect with no sags (but too small for the master bdrm), but seems they don?t make them like that anymore.

Back