Author Topic: Vaccine Passport  (Read 1466 times)

Online eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 493
  • -Received: 776
Re: Vaccine Passport
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2021, 11:49:29 PM »
CNBC: Goldman Sachs said Tuesday that only vaccinated people can enter its buildings starting next month.

The leading global investment bank said the new policy starts Sept. 7 and applies to everybody, including employees and clients, according to a memo sent to U.S. workers.  Those who aren't fully vaccinated by then will have to work from home, according to a person with direct knowledge of the memo.

Goldman Sachs is the latest bank to require employees be vaccinated to return to offices, following similar edicts from Morgan Stanley and Citigroup. The move comes a day after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration gave full approval to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, clearing the way for more corporations to mandate their employees be vaccinated.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/24/goldman-sachs-to-require-all-people-entering-its-offices-to-be-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19-.html

The Washington Post: Companies move to mandate coronavirus shots as FDA grants full approval to Pfizer vaccine

CVS Health, Deloitte and Walt Disney Co. said they would add or expand vaccine requirements for workers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/08/24/vaccine-mandates-pfizer-fda-approval/

Offline PSForever

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 38
  • -Received: 15
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2021, 06:14:54 PM »
"Here's how life looks after one month in Lithuania,under Europe's first strict,society-wide Covid Pass regime:"
https://twitter.com/gluboco/status/1446134032027176965

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
  • -Given: 151
  • -Received: 544
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2021, 07:32:31 PM »
Various societal functions have required a range of vaccinations for decades.

Offline fatduck

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 0
  • -Received: 14
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2021, 08:07:48 PM »
That is mental illness. Terminal contrarianism.

There are a million things you have to do to participate in society. How is "you have to get this shot for public health" the Alamo. I really don't understand it.

Offline CalBears96

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2
  • -Received: 8
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2021, 09:13:47 PM »
"Here's how life looks after one month in Lithuania,under Europe's first strict,society-wide Covid Pass regime:"
https://twitter.com/gluboco/status/1446134032027176965

I mean, a normal person could have just got the COVID-19 vaccine, just as (s)he got the vaccines for polio, measles, chicken pox, etc., but no, these people refuse to get the vaccine. Vaccine mandate is nothing new. Only dumbasses would refuse it.

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
  • -Given: 151
  • -Received: 544
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2021, 09:52:01 AM »
Lithuania is about 10%smaller in population than OC.  They are current about 10x Orange County’s covid rate.  They are on a curve that looks like our old Nov-mid Dec curve of 2020, placing them about mid-month Dec.  They are running about 24 deaths a day, just under one per 100K pop a day, about twice our old Dec rate with the deaths from the current surge still coming for them.

That’s with the passport in effect.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go upload my vax status so I can continue to volunteer at my kids school.  It’s so morally suspect that I’m not allowed to meander around unvaccinated amongst kids that can’t get vaccinated. 

BTW, time to schedule your flu shot.  Don’t just trust your phone to track you for the PTB, get your shot too!

/sarcasm

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal