New Listing - Como Plan 2 home @ The Reserve in Orchard Hills (108 Avento)

usctrojancpa

Last night I listed a turnkey Como Plan 2 home in The Reserve @ Orchard Hills on MLS as Coming Soon (will go active next Active on Wednesday). The home was built by Irvine Pacific Homes in 2019 and features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms along with an upstairs loft with about 2,800sf of living space.

The home is situated on a premium view lot with panoramic city lights and sunset views and is listed for $2,150,000.

First showings will begin on Thursday and I will be hosting open houses next weekend on Saturday, July 24th and Sunday, July 25th from 2-5pm for both days. PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/108-avento-92602/home/167379025

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.108Avento.com

If you guys are in the area, drop by to say hello.  :)

Seller cancelled the listing and will sell the home after the builder sellers the last view lots, including the model.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Seller cancelled the listing and will sell the home after the builder sellers the last view lots, including the model.

If they don't need to sell it's probably wise to do that since they can comp at a premium.

USCTrojanCPA said:

Seller would have had to compensate you after canceling the listing right?

Irvinehomeseeker said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

If you're fostering a long term client relationship are you going to ask your client for a few thousand marketing expenses comped? It'll certainly put a sour taste in their mouth when they think about future business.

Cares said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

If you're fostering a long term client relationship are you going to ask your client for a few thousand marketing expenses comped? It'll certainly put a sour taste in their mouth when they think about future business.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Nope, marketing costs are on my dime.  When it's time to sell the price will be even higher than it is now and they'll use me to help them purchase their next home so I would never ask them to reimburse. 

Back