Bikes - Where the heck is PeterUK?

Well... Petah is recovering, and his partner in crime... er... the man who buys coffee is lost some where in south east Asia about now.

[quote author="reason"]Is PeterUK around? This thread is for you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->[/quote]

Hey reason!! How's it going Buddy?

I haven't ridden since June but I did buy a Bike so it's ready to go when I am...apart from Pedals...

I'm looking forward to getting a few Cycling related threads going here in our new Home...our mission for 2010 is to get Graph back on His Bike <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And of course the Man who's buys Coffee will continue to buy all through 2010 and beyond...

Note to self:

big spider monkey = graph
small spider monkey = petah

You guys need to stop sharing avatars and go out and buy your own.

[quote author="peteruk"]
[quote author="reason"]Is PeterUK around? This thread is for you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->[/quote]

I haven't ridden since June but I did buy a Bike so it's ready to go when I am...apart from Pedals...

I'm looking forward to getting a few Cycling related threads going here in our new Home...our mission for 2010 is to get Graph back on His Bike <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And of course the Man who's buys Coffee will continue to buy all through 2010 and beyond...[/quote]

I am doing fine, thank you. Hope you a speedy recovery. In 2010, we should post a picture of Graph on a bike. Haha!

[quote author="reason"]
[quote author="peteruk"]

I'm looking forward to getting a few Cycling related threads going here in our new Home...our mission for 2010 is to get Graph back on His Bike <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And of course the Man who's buys Coffee will continue to buy all through 2010 and beyond...[/quote]

I am doing fine, thank you. Hope you a speedy recovery. In 2010, we should post a picture of Graph on a bike. Haha![/quote]

I already have one but we can take more!!....

clown%20bike.jpg

[quote author="reason"]
[quote author="peteruk"]

I am doing fine, thank you. Hope you a speedy recovery. In 2010, we should post a picture of Graph on a bike. Haha![/quote]

Did you ever contact the manufacturer who made your bike after it fell to pieces? What was their response?

[quote author="peteruk"]
[quote author="reason"]

I already have one but we can take more!!....

clown%20bike.jpg
[/quote]

Hahaha! Too hilarious.

[quote author="StuffIt"]
[quote author="reason"]

Did you ever contact the manufacturer who made your bike after it fell to pieces? What was their response?[/quote]

Also curious to know. If there are legal proceedings in the works, I would advise just saying "still working on it." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Back