Ravello at OH Groves

I think we all share similar sentiment about Ravello's pricing at the Groves... obviously quite pricey. I'm thinking Genoa and Cetara will follow suit and raise their pricing with future releases.

>$2.2M base for 3450sf sure is a tough pill to swallow even with all this inflation... man how high is it going to get with the latter phases? Is this going to be the new normal in the Groves, especially with no more homes being built there after these Genoa/Cetara/Palermo/Ravello wrap up?

While I don't love the vaulted ceilings in the great rooms, I do gotta say though I do like those high ceilings throughout the house. I think that is one thing IP def got right with the Ravello floorplans

So... who's buying one? lol

I will say, I do like it better than Genoa. I'm so underwhelmed by Genoa.

I got on the priority list anyway but im leaning towards Cetara since I've been on the list since end of Sept.

Sucks because people keep buying at the current prices. Until that stops and more inventory comes, nothing will slow down. Right now we have more inventory coming in than last year, but people are buying them up.

Also, with the delta variant spreading each day, who knows when we will back to having covid restrictions. Once that happens, let the real estate price growth continue. Then we hope we don?t get another variant?

trematix said:
I will say, I do like it better than Genoa. I'm so underwhelmed by Genoa.

I got on the priority list anyway but im leaning towards Cetara since I've been on the list since end of Sept.

Yea I agree about Genoa. I heard the upcoming lots on Longchamp will start at $2.5

sleepy5136 said:
Sucks because people keep buying at the current prices. Until that stops and more inventory comes, nothing will slow down. Right now we have more inventory coming in than last year, but people are buying them up.

Also, with the delta variant spreading each day, who knows when we will back to having covid restrictions. Once that happens, let the real estate price growth continue. Then we hope we don?t get another variant?

Me: THIS PRICING IS RIDICULOUS AND ABSOLUTELY INSANE, I'M OFFENDED IP WOULD PRICE THESE LIKE THIS
Also me: *immediately rushes to sign up on priority list*

sleepy5136 said:

taking a page from WSB....HLOD THE FUCKEN LINE!!!!!

mythicquest said:
I think we all share similar sentiment about Ravello's pricing at the Groves... obviously quite pricey. I'm thinking Genoa and Cetara will follow suit and raise their pricing with future releases.

>$2.2M base for 3450sf sure is a tough pill to swallow even with all this inflation... man how high is it going to get with the latter phases? Is this going to be the new normal in the Groves, especially with no more homes being built there after these Genoa/Cetara/Palermo/Ravello wrap up?

While I don't love the vaulted ceilings in the great rooms, I do gotta say though I do like those high ceilings throughout the house. I think that is one thing IP def got right with the Ravello floorplans

So... who's buying one? lol

I've mentioned not loving the vaulted ceilings as well. For me, it's because they didn't put any high windows or do anything with all the extra wall space the vaulted ceiling created. It ends up looking very dark and it's not attractive from the outside IMO. I have the same sentiment about Fresco.

irviniteeee said:
I've mentioned not loving the vaulted ceilings as well. For me, it's because they didn't put any high windows or do anything with all the extra wall space the vaulted ceiling created. It ends up looking very dark and it's not attractive from the outside IMO. I have the same sentiment about Fresco.

Yea that's part of it. The back side view of the exterior of the house especially with the california room doesn't look that great tbh... just a long slope down with only stucco on the side. Also my childhood house in the ghetto had vaulted ceilings in the living room, so I never considered vaulted ceilings as a luxury feature especially with visible rafters.

it is the same old L shaped Great Room + Kitchen + Dining design, with some vaulted ceiling in Great Room calling it California great room.
Lot width is also pretty standard with 2 car garage + entry + downstair bedroom.

Why can't IPAC do something different floorpan wise? 3CWG, separate formal living/dining...etc. some single story floorpans too.

The California Court Company said:
it is the same old L shaped Great Room + Kitchen + Dining design, with some vaulted ceiling in Great Room calling it California great room.
Lot width is also pretty standard with 2 car garage + entry + downstair bedroom.

Why can't IPAC do something different floorpan wise? 3CWG, separate formal living/dining...etc. some single story floorpans too.

They won't if they keep selling the homes that they build.

mythicquest said:
irviniteeee said:

Yea that's part of it. The back side view of the exterior of the house especially with the california room doesn't look that great tbh... just a long slope down with only stucco on the side. Also my childhood house in the ghetto had vaulted ceilings in the living room, so I never considered vaulted ceilings as a luxury feature especially with visible rafters.

But IP is selling fast these Fresco Floors - Price for Plan 1 of Fresco at EW is 1.54M for 2227 Sqt

I like that Residence Two has the secondary living room lofted overlooking the first floor though

mythicquest said:
Nani said:
I like that Residence Two has the secondary living room lofted overlooking the first floor though

It's cool but if someone has any kids then I imagine it might get noisy af

Agreed, looks cool, but in reality upstairs and downstairs TVs/Video games etc is all noise pollution you can't do anything about unless you're only in one space at a time. 

TV wall in the California Great Room is a fail though.

Nani said:

Back