New Listing - Chelsea floor plan Aurburn Home @ Stonegate (51 Interlude)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey Chelsea floor plan Auburn home on a premium corner lot in Stonegate as Coming Soon on MLS late last night. The home was built in 2017 by Richmond American Homes. The listing will go Active and showings will start on Thursday. The home features 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and upstairs artistic loft with approx. 4,000sf of living space. The HOA is only $120 per month and the Mello Roos is $4,600 per year which puts the property tax rate around 1.2% at the list price of $2,200,000

PM or email me if you are interested in seeing it.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/51-Interlude-92620/home/51684870

Pictures with the virtual tour and the 3DMatterport are in the link below..

www.51Interlude.com

I'll be hosting the open houses this coming Saturday and Sunday (July 17th and 18th) from 1-4pm.  Hope to see some of you.

Got 3 offers in late Wednesday night/Thursday morning and will be writing up counters today that will be due back by Monday at 12pm.

After the first buyer flaking out on us, the seller came to terms with one of our back-up buyers and we opened escrow on Friday.

Got word from escrow this afternoon that we are recorded.  The sales price of the home was $2,165,000 along with 2 months of free rent and I also represented the buyer.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Back