New Listing - Cambridge Creek condo in Orange (3319 E Rosedale Ln #B)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey Cambridge Creek condo in Orange yesterday morning on MLS. The condo was built in 1999 and features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and an upstairs loft along with 1,700sf of living space with a direct access 2-car garage and a rear patio. The home is priced at $700,000.

Email or PM me if any is interested in scheduling an appt to see the home.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Orange/3319-E-Rosedale-Ln-92869/unit-B/home/5799103

Pictures and the virtual tour is in the link below:

www.3319ERosedaleLane.com

I'll actually be hosting an open house for the first time in over a year at the home on Saturday from 1-4pm and Sunday from 12-3pm.  If anyone is in the area, come by for some packaged treats and say hello (they have a firerowks show at the park across the street today and tomorrow).  :)

I got word this afternoon from escrow that the transaction closed/recorded today.  The sales price was $725,500.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller.

Congrats!  Just curious why the sellers raise the price after listing?  I see this every once in awhile and wonder if it?s a sales tactic or maybe they just get so much interest that they feel it?s priced too low?

aquabliss said:
Congrats!  Just curious why the sellers raise the price after listing?  I see this every once in awhile and wonder if it?s a sales tactic or maybe they just get so much interest that they feel it?s priced too low?

Honestly, I did it (after I let the seller know) because some idiot appraisers laser in on the listing price when they do their appraisals so I've been increasing the listing prices right after we get into escrow to around where the sales price for visual purposes.  The appraisal on this home came in at $726,000.  ;)

Back