Helena/Delano, Eastwood Village, are the best Irvine investment bets

You keep saying EW is the best investment bet. I was saying the same thing and was accused and still thought by some that I was/is YF/BTB. ;D

Jokes aside, I really think it's getting too much. Helena being sold for $1.13m? And that was not even the biggest plan or lot? That's really crazy.

Mety said:
You keep saying EW is the best investment bet. I was saying the same thing and was accused and still thought by some that I was/is YF/BTB. ;D

Jokes aside, I really think it's getting too much. Helena being sold for $1.13m? And that was not even the biggest plan or lot? That's really crazy.

That's what a lack of inventory will do to prices.

The smallest Delano Plan 1 in escrow at almost 1 Million! By now Helena Plan 2 are almost settled around 1.13-1.14 M price given recent sales and ones in escrow. I am actually suprised how someone can justify paying 1.14 M for an attached Helena with 300$ HOA!! They seem to sell quick if staged well. No wonder IP and builders are increasing by an insane amount for each phase.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
The smallest Delano Plan 1 in escrow at almost 1 Million! By now Helena Plan 2 are almost settled around 1.13-1.14 M price given recent sales and ones in escrow. I am actually suprised how someone can justify paying 1.14 M for an attached Helena with 300$ HOA!! They seem to sell quick if staged well. No wonder IP and builders are increasing by an insane amount for each phase.

Who that man said Delano was the worst buy? Delano and EW buyers easily made $200-$500k in less than 2 years.

OCLuvr said:
Come on!! Of all the people, me? :eek:

Everyone gets accused of being BTB or magicj1zz from now on.  It's TIs own meme.
wear it with pride or disgust...?\_(?)_/?

OCLuvr said:
Man,
Made a killing $350k tax free in 4 years.. 200% return? How do you beat that?

I don't know if they had a loan but imagine the leveraged return. Insane.

I told you so? Helena plan 3 is >$1.2m, 1714 sq ft?plan 2, 1632 sq ft, just closed for $1.18m
129 Breakwater Irvine, CA 92620

Back