Santa Maria in Stonegate

couplebuyers

Does anyone have any information on the new Santa Maria development in Stonegate?  All I've been able to find out is that it will offer slightly larger units than Santa Clara.

The models look to be maybe 2 months from being ready to go.  The signage is on crested bird directly across from santa clara.

TIC has started advertising for Santa Maria on several websites but doesn't offer any more official info than "coming soon."  The reps in the Maricopa office said that the first phases are expected to be ready for a january move in.  Judging by the face that Santa Clara is having trouble selling anything but the plan 2, should be interesting to see how a more expensive condo sells.  Thoughts?

I am too bored; Santa Maria looks like a 5-plex to me: 3-1-2-1-3
attached are my lousy attempt (MS paint) of combining the floor plans together for one half of the 5-plex

Attachments

• santa_maria_2nd_floor.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 410
  • santa_maria_1st_floor.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,687
akula1488 said:
I am too bored; Santa Maria looks like a 5-plex to me: 3-1-2-1-3
attached are my lousy attempt (MS paint) of combining the floor plans together for one half of the 5-plex

I always had a hell of a time trying to fit the floorplans together in my head.  Thanks for making it simpler.

rimrattler6 said:
At first glance on the floorplan, I was like SICK! 6 car garage!  :-*

You can just buy 3 units, and since the HOA doesn't care what you do to the inside combine them to make one big condo.

test said:
rimrattler6 said:
At first glance on the floorplan, I was like SICK! 6 car garage!  :-*

You can just buy 3 units, and since the HOA doesn't care what you do to the inside combine them to make one big condo.

this being brand new makes buying all 3 (or 5 ) together relative easier - TIC is probably going to welcome bulk buyers

more reason maricopa is looking not so nice based on the "dont own the biggest house on the street" mentality...

Got an e-mail this afternoon from Irvine Pacific....errr TIC.  They will be offering a $12,000 broker co-op for Santa Maria in Stonegate. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Got an e-mail this afternoon from Irvine Pacific....errr TIC.  They will be offering a $12,000 broker co-op for Santa Maria in Stonegate.

Only 12k?  My, aren't they hopeful...

Nous said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Only 12k?  My, aren't they hopeful...
That's more than they are offering for Santa Clara ($10k).  It'd be nice if they would offer some kind of incentives for the buyers like closing costs.

Back