Need recommendation for landscaper for service in OH

irvineoc2016

I need a recommendation for a landscaper. The party/company must meet the following criteria:

1. They must be knowledgeable about the breadth of plants and trees utilized in OC.

2. They must be knowledgeable and qualified to handle plants, trees, hardscape and electric, including lights and irrigation systems.

3. They must respond to overtures to schedule service.

4. They must be punctual; that means they must show up on the day and at the time scheduled.

5. They must be trustworthy and responsible.

6. Their fees must be reasonable relative to the amount and quality of work required. That means they won't purposely gouge me because I live in OH and the mistakenly believe that I'm rich and can afford it.

7. The must be licensed.

I've lived in Irvine for twelve years and, in my experience, the prospect of finding someone who meets all of the above criteria is like trying to find a white tiger in Death Valley, but I remain open to input.

CLARIFICATION: the above request is for a landscaping maintenance person/company; not a designer/installer. I am looking for someone to trim plants on a regular basis and do related work.

irvineoc2016 said:
I need a recommendation for a landscaper. The party/company must meet the following criteria:

1. They must be knowledgeable about the breadth of plants and trees utilized in OC.

2. They must be knowledgeable and qualified to handle plants, trees, hardscape and electric, including lights and irrigation systems.

3. They must respond to overtures to schedule service.

4. They must be punctual; that means they must show up on the day and at the time scheduled.

5. They must be trustworthy and responsible.

6. Their fees must be reasonable relative to the amount and quality of work required. That means they won't purposely gouge me because I live in OH and the mistakenly believe that I'm rich and can afford it.

7. The must be licensed.

I've lived in Irvine for twelve years and, in my experience, the prospect of finding someone who meets all of the above criteria is like trying to find a white tiger in Death Valley, but I remain open to input.

You're looking for a unicorn. I kept on looking, but finally gave up and just started doing the yard work myself.

Back