Author Topic: What is happening to the Republicans?  (Read 1580 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 492
  • -Received: 773
What is happening to the Republicans?
« on: June 03, 2021, 11:23:24 AM »
The Hill Article: Marjorie Taylor Greene should be expelled from Congress — but Republicans are too afraid of Trump to do it

Greene, a vehement anti-masker, recently compared COVID-19 health measures to the Nazi regime's extermination of six million Jews in World War II. She claimed that a vaccination logo on the name badges of vaccinated employees in a supermarket is just like the yellow stars Jews were forced to wear in Nazi-occupied Europe. And she tweeted that a university's policy of barring unvaccinated students from class was a Nazi practice. As the American Jewish Congress pointed out, Such comparisons demean the Holocaust.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/555867-marjorie-taylor-greene-should-be-expelled-from-congress-but-republicans-are

Unbelievable
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 11:38:41 AM by eyephone »

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
Re: What is happening to the Republicans?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 11:31:02 AM »
Michael Flynn Calls for Myanmar-Style Coup in the U.S.

Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn—now firmly entrenched in the lunatic fringe—told a QAnon conference this weekend that he supports a violent military coup in the U.S. Video from the Dallas confab posted on social media shows Flynn was asked by an audience member “why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” As the audience of conspiracy theorists cheered, Flynn responded: “No reason. I mean, it should happen here.” Myanmar’s military in February seized control of the country, detaining leaders Aung San Suu Kyi and Win Myint, claiming their election was fraudulent.

https://news.yahoo.com/michael-flynn-calls-myanmar-style-094309720.html

You can not make this shi7 up. What a comedian!

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
Ted Cruz endorses Russian Army Recruitment Ad
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 01:35:06 PM »
Ted Cruz lashes out at anchor who called him ‘Kremlin Cruz’ over endorsement of Russian army ad

Texas senator who railed against ‘emasculated’, ‘woke’ military culture was excoriated by veterans after endorsing macho power of Russian army recruitment ad

Texas Senator Ted Cruz spent Friday evening railing at a news anchor for describing him with an unflattering epithet because of his reverence for a Russian army recruitment ad.

Mr Cruz last week expressed his combined anger, embarrassment and concern that whereas Russia is recruiting troops with hypermasculine videos focused on muscles, uniforms and guns, the US – whose defence budget is more than 12 times the size of Russia’s – is putting out pastel-coloured ads telling stories of diverse paths towards military service, with messages that focus not on violence and physical toughness but on values.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ted-cruz-brian-williams-kremlin-b1852948.html

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 553
  • -Received: 515
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 02:36:05 PM »
Ted Cruz lashes out at anchor who called him ‘Kremlin Cruz’ over endorsement of Russian army ad

Texas senator who railed against ‘emasculated’, ‘woke’ military culture was excoriated by veterans after endorsing macho power of Russian army recruitment ad

Texas Senator Ted Cruz spent Friday evening railing at a news anchor for describing him with an unflattering epithet because of his reverence for a Russian army recruitment ad.

Mr Cruz last week expressed his combined anger, embarrassment and concern that whereas Russia is recruiting troops with hypermasculine videos focused on muscles, uniforms and guns, the US – whose defence budget is more than 12 times the size of Russia’s – is putting out pastel-coloured ads telling stories of diverse paths towards military service, with messages that focus not on violence and physical toughness but on values.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ted-cruz-brian-williams-kremlin-b1852948.html

OMG those videos are soooo funny...we are so woke, I mean weak ;D ;D ;D

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 10:23:02 PM »

OMG those videos are soooo funny...we are so woke, I mean weak ;D ;D ;D

Veterans criticized Republican Senator Ted Cruz on Thursday after he complained about a U.S. Army recruiting ad that was featured in a viral clip comparing it with a Russian military ad.

VoteVets, a political group that supports veterans and promotes liberal causes, also criticized Cruz.

"Ted Cruz attacks a US Army soldier for telling her story, says he prefers Russians. Because Ted Cruz is a sedition-loving traitor," the group wrote.

Amy McGrath, a former U.S. Marine who ran against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell last year, also took aim at Cruz. "Dear @tedcruz- you have no idea what being a warrior is all about. Signed, all women who have worn the uniform to protect your right to be an ass," she wrote.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ted-cruz-army-veterans-military/

US Senator Cancun Cruz. He left Texas and went to Mexico when Texas was freezing and lost power.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 10:31:07 PM »
“VoteVets, a political group that supports veterans and promotes liberal causes, also criticized Cruz.”...

...stopped reading at this point... ;D ;D ;D

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 10:33:46 PM »
“VoteVets, a political group that supports veterans and promotes liberal causes, also criticized Cruz.”...

It is clear that Morekas don’t like US vets.
Does it matter who a solider votes for? The fact is that they are protecting America. I respect the female US soldiers. If you know your US history there were many women who changed the course of US military history.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 10:40:13 PM by eyephone »

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2021, 10:37:05 PM »

Morekas don’t like US vets.

Like many, you do not understand the definition of “warrior.”

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2021, 10:42:36 PM »

Morekas don’t like US vets.

Like many, you do not understand the definition of “warrior.”

Sure buddy. You watch too many war movies. What do you know? Your from the Philippines. Lul

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2021, 11:27:51 PM »
I’m not from the Philippines...I’m American...from Palos Verdes. ;D ;D

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2021, 11:30:10 PM »

Now you change your story. You said your family founded the Philippines. 😝

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2021, 11:36:26 PM »

My parents are from there..I was born and raised here. Native Californian. You?

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2021, 11:42:00 PM »

My parents are from there..I was born and raised here. Native Californian. You?

The only reason why it is funny. Because you said your family founded that country.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2021, 11:43:14 PM »
Explains why you do not know about US history.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2021, 11:57:50 PM »
Never said they "founded" the Phillipines...another one of your misquotes.  Yes, my relatives were instrumental and influential on that country but my history is here, and I know it very well.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal