New Listing - Crawford Plan 2 home @ Greenwood in Tustin Legacy (218 Barnes Rd)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey Crawford Plan 2 at Greenwood in Tustin Legacy late last night on MLS as a Coming Soon listing with showing to start tomorrow (Friday). The home was built in 2016 and features 4 bedrooms 4 bathrooms, and an upstairs loft along with 3,504sf of living space with a direct access 3-car garage. The home is priced at $1,500,000.

Email or PM me if any is interested in scheduling an appt to see the home.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/218-Barnes-Rd-92782/home/100387966

Pictures and the virtual tour is in the link below:

www.218Barnes.com

I'll actually be hosting an open house for the first time in over a year at the home on Saturday and Sunday from 1-5pm.  If anyone is in the area, come by for some packaged treat and say hello.  :)

Got word from escrow just now that we officially closed.  The sales price was $1,603,000 with an all cash non-FCB buyer (it was actually $1,605,000 but the buyer wanted to use the $2,000 credit in lieu of repairs against the sales price).  The price was over $120,000 higher than the model match comp at 81 Holmes Pl that closed for $1,480,000 on April 8th.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller!

Wow, impressive sale.  I'm shocked the price went for so high ($428k gain in 5 years!).  This property has so many negatives - backs a small highway (ie. Jamboree), smallish lot size, high MR, very high HOA, and is in Tustin!  Is there a stash of bitcoin hidden in the paperwork??   

woodburyowner said:
Wow, impressive sale.  I'm shocked the price went for so high ($428k gain in 5 years!).  This property has so many negatives - backs a small highway (ie. Jamboree), smallish lot size, high MR, very high HOA, and is in Tustin!  Is there a stash of bitcoin hidden in the paperwork??   

I think 4 things drove the pricing for this home....1) it was as turnkey as a model home, 2) the central location, 3) No SFR inventory in Columbus Grove, Greenwood, and Columbus Square and 4) the price per SF was around $450/sf for a newer home.  The buyer did not bid themselves because the 3 top backup offers were at $1.59m to $1.60m (one being all cash). 

The buyer was a family from the LA area who had most of the cash in their two banks and also had a few hundred thousand from family gift funds to complete the purchase for all cash.

Back