Favorite Irvine Village

I voted for Woodbridge, because I think it is the prettiest and I like the lake, plus the location is convenient. But I wouldn't want to live there due to the toxic plume (is that what it's called?) underneath.

I voted for Turtle Rock. Cuz I'm old school like that and I like lots bigger than four Honda Fits parked in a square.

I need some Mod help... I want to add West Irvine, Middle Irvine (El Camino, Walnut, Harvard), Columbus Grove (for No_Vas) and Other (for those who live in the Korean Towers etc).

[quote author="graphrix"]I voted for Turtle Rock. Cuz I'm old school like that and I like lots bigger than four Honda Fits parked in a square. [/quote]

C'mon man, all you need is enough space to fit a conversation patio set, a fire bowl, and big-azz grill --- oh, and a few of those $2 foam coolers from Target to ice down the beer.

Anything beyond that is a waste of space.

[quote author="ck"]
[quote author="graphrix"]I voted for Turtle Rock. Cuz I'm old school like that and I like lots bigger than four Honda Fits parked in a square. [/quote]

C'mon man, all you need is enough space to fit a conversation patio set, a fire bowl, and big-azz grill --- oh, and a few of those $2 foam coolers from Target to ice down the beer.

Anything beyond that is a waste of space.[/quote]

It is not just the space, but the separation from the neighbors. The idea of catching a glimpse of you or IHO walking around the house in tighty whiteys... *burp* I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Is just down right scary!

[quote author="graphrix"]
[quote author="ck"]

Anything beyond that is a waste of space.[/quote]

It is not just the space, but the separation from the neighbors. The idea of catching a glimpse of you or IHO walking around the house in tighty whiteys... *burp* I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Is just down right scary! [/quote]

No more than 8 units per acre. Sensei said so, remember? Air and light, privacy, noise, parking ... those were just some of the reasons that any density higher than that will leave you disappointed.

CK and I know that you really fantasize about us in our underwear... or else how else would you know they were tighty whiteys? The difference is he has LV monogrammed on his.

I like TRock too... but the better half prefers newer and an upstairs laundry (she doesn't want to lug those tighty whiteys up and down the stairs).

[quote author="graphrix"] I like lots bigger than four Honda Fits parked in a square. [/quote]

That's why they call them that because they do ;D

I know you mentioned El Camino, but to be more specific, you can break down Deerfield & The Ranch... I've been digging Deerfield with the common green space, trees, parks and older larger, less expensive homes...

oh don't forget about Harvard Square...

I was just planning to do Middle Irvine to cover Harvard, Walnut, The Willows, El Camino, Deerfield and The Ranch.

Way too many villages in Irvine.

[quote author="irvinehomeowner"]I need some Mod help... I want to add West Irvine, Middle Irvine (El Camino, Walnut, Harvard), Columbus Grove (for No_Vas) and Other (for those who live in the Korean Towers etc).[/quote]

IHO, I just saw this post. There is not a feature to edit or delete polls. The reason given is that this prevents them from being rigged. We can, however, lock the poll if you want to start a new one.

gawd... <!-- s:( --:mad:<!-- s:( -->

slap me silly but I voted for where I currently rent, Westpark. Though each time I drive down Alton to grab some pizza from NYsBest the lake and views make me hope for Woodbridge.

Drew

What about a poll for the least fav villages? I think Woodbury would have to be near the top. Too crowded and too many apartments

[quote author="StuffIt"]What about a poll for the least fav villages? I think Woodbury would have to be near the top. Too crowded and too many apartments[/quote]
Nah, El Camino would be the winner.

Back