Author Topic: Crime Soars After Democrats Smear Police, Cut Budgets  (Read 8049 times)

Offline morekaos

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 605
  • -Received: 536
Re: Crime Soars After Democrats Smear Police, Cut Budgets
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2021, 10:17:53 AM »
Nor on CNN or MSNBC...that was two days ago. old news....the news cycle has moved on.  What's your point?

www.cnn.com

ww.msnbc.com

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2021, 10:36:22 AM »
Morons gotta Moron...

Spike of Homicides Causes Oakland Mayor to Reverse Course on Diverting Funds From Police

Schaaf said although she still supports the diversion of funds to social services, in order to curb the increasing violence, she'll ask the city council to stop the reversal that is supposed to take effect next year, according to The Associated Press.

This decision comes after three people were killed this weekend, making the total number of homicides this year 127.

The Portland City Council and the mayor removed millions of dollars from the police budget in June 2020. However, the council recently passed a budget increase that added $5.2 million to the $230 million budget allotted for police.

Increasing homicides, a flux of officers leaving, and political pressure have also caused cities like New York City and Los Angeles, which have held some of the largest Black Lives Matter protests and have a long history with police brutality, to increase their police budgets, as well.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/spike-of-homicides-causes-oakland-mayor-to-reverse-course-on-diverting-funds-from-police/ar-AARhLE3?ocid=uxbndlbing

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
  • -Given: 498
  • -Received: 782
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2021, 10:52:41 AM »
Donald Trump Jr. praises European 'riots' over COVID-19 restrictions and claims Americans sit back 'like sheep

https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/donald-trump-jr-praises-european-riots-over-covid-19-restrictions-and-claims-americans-sit-back-like-sheep/articleshow/87964907.cms

I guess I was right: Europe protest/riots okay?
Fox news check? They actually interviewed him saying this

Right media biaS

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2021, 11:37:06 AM »
Donald Trump Jr. praises European 'riots' over COVID-19 restrictions and claims Americans sit back 'like sheep

https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/donald-trump-jr-praises-european-riots-over-covid-19-restrictions-and-claims-americans-sit-back-like-sheep/articleshow/87964907.cms

Right media biaS

Yah but were they looting too?..that seems a strictly an American BLM thing. ;D ;D >:D

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2021, 11:49:28 AM »

Right media biaS

Yah but were they looting too?..that seems a strictly an American BLM thing. ;D ;D >:D

Fake News wont cover this. If it is so peaceful. Why does the Dutch have to shoot at rioters? They are burning things down. (Vehicles and destroying property)

35,000 protest by the EU headquarters turned violent!!!
Netherlands they had to have mounted police and dogs to control the crowd with water cannons.
Basically almost all Europe.
No fawk news coverage tho.
Jr is all talk bro.

By the way Mike Flynn has said the Q movement is total nonsense according in Lin audio. lol

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2021, 11:59:46 AM »

Right media biaS

You always have said racist shit even before the BLM. Double standard? It okay for Europe to riot and burn chit?

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2021, 01:22:17 PM »

Right media biaS

You always have said racist shit even before the BLM. Double standard? It okay for Europe to riot and burn chit?

Answer the question.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2021, 01:27:38 PM »
More Idiots in charge whos need to signal and fawn have led to tragedy.

Waukesha parade killer Darrell Brooks got $1,000 bail despite scoring 6 out of 6 on risk of new criminal activity in bond assessment and 4 out of 6 on likelihood of failure to appear in court, new docs show
Darrell Brooks, 39, was granted a $1,000 bail despite answering 'yes' to all six questions regarding the risk factors when allowing him out on bail
The assessment took note of Brooks' criminal history, which spans more than two decades, beginning when he was just 17 years old
He also has a history of skipping court and scored a 4 out of 6 on the evaluation of his failures to show up for his hearings
Social media footage from the parade showed Brooks speeding in his SUV and colliding into a group of people marching in the middle of the street
Brooks is being charged with six counts of first-degree intentional homicide and faces life in prison if convicted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10259659/Waukesha-parade-suspect-Darrell-Brooks-got-1-000-bail-despite-risk-criminal-activity.html

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2021, 01:32:19 PM »

Right media biaS

Fake News wont cover this. If it is so peaceful. Why does the Dutch have to shoot at rioters? They are burning things down. (Vehicles and destroying property)

Netherlands they had to have mounted police and dogs to control the crowd with water cannons.
Jr is all talk bro.

By the way Mike Flynn has said the Q movement is total nonsense according in Lin audio. lol

I did answer the question you moron.
You tried to get to get my identity by giving credential. Do you think I give a fuck about you?

(That might be illegal by the way knowingly giving out fake financial credentials)
You impersonated a person. It goes to show your character.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2021, 01:33:07 PM »
Are you part of the nonsence  crowd like Mike Flynn was talking about? Lol

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2021, 01:38:35 PM »

Right media biaS

Jr is all talk bro.

I did answer the question you moron.
You tried to get to get my identity by giving credential. Do you think I give a fuck about you?

(That might be illegal by the way knowingly giving out fake financial credentials)
You impersonated a person. It goes to show your character.

No looting...not like here. The purpose here almost seems to be looting, Very American and movement specific.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 01:45:42 PM by morekaos »

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2021, 01:41:59 PM »
Just burning bikes, cars, and property in the Europe riots.

Makes perfect sense
Europeans and Musslims causing riots in Europe. lol

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2021, 01:44:21 PM »
Donald Jr wants people to riot in US like Europe. Laughs

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2021, 01:45:25 PM »

Makes perfect sense

Here is a whole segment just on the riots...there's tons more where that came from...they cover is like a blanket.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2021, 01:53:48 PM »

Makes perfect sense

Here is a whole segment just on the riots...there's tons more where that came from...they cover is like a blanket.

Media bias. That is good trump jr said something. It proves my point. Double standard.

Have fun rioting with the Moors!

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Recent Posts

Re: CDC Changes Language on Boosters by hpjet
[Yesterday at 10:14:29 PM]

Re: CDC Changes Language on Boosters by qwerty
[Yesterday at 08:23:29 PM]

Re: CDC Changes Language on Boosters by akula1488
[Yesterday at 07:57:54 PM]