Crime Soars After Democrats Smear Police, Cut Budgets

StarmanMBA

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/policing/2021/04/09/violent-crime-surged-across-america-after-police-retreated-column/7137565002/?fbclid=IwAR0WAesPAHDO3VcZV5WGTE8R99HPfwOynDDy6PVaZDCvKPWK8BUtCx7ScqI

USA Today, April 9, 2021

Last year, the United States tallied more than 20,000 murders ? the highest total since 1995 and 4,000 more than in 2019. Preliminary FBI data for 2020 points to a 25% surge in murders ? the largest single year increase since the agency began publishing uniform data in 1960.

-------------------

Are Democrats proud of increasing crime, especially murders by cutting police budgets, smearing "systemically racist America," and treating blacks like children, excusing their dysfunctional behavior?  They'll deny, deny, deny, as always.

eyephone: 

--------------------

Re: Crime Soars After Democrats Smear Police, Cut Budgets
? Reply #1 on: Today at 04:14:20 PM ?
QuoteThank You
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

------------------------

Kenkoko said:
State of America in my social media:

"Which shooting are you talking about?"

The most statistically significant shooting(s), murders where blacks murder at more than eight times the rate of the average American.  Those shootings.

http://WhiteLivesDontMatter.blogspot.com

Not a fan of Chris Cuomo but are you upset with what he said? Is it because he said the quiet part out loud?

He's talking about gun legislation. So look at our legislators.

83 percent of Republicans in congress are white. Considering the long documented sky-high reelection rate of members of congress - usually over 90%

It's probably going to take "white people's kids getting killed" at an alarming rate for congress to act.

You might not like the sound of that but it seems pretty objective to me

morekaos said:
The twisted logic here is breathtaking...Let's make everything fair, brilliant!!...Cuomo is a douche!!

Chris Cuomo: Police reform begins when ?white people?s kids start getting killed?

?Shootings, gun laws, access to weapons. Oh, I know when they?ll change. Your kids start getting killed, white people?s kids start getting killed,? Cuomo said.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/18/chris-cuomo-police-reform-begins-when-white-peoples-kids-start-getting-killed-1061648/

He?s not wrong.

They do get killed, all the time in these mass shootings....nothing is going to change, Cuomo will remain a douche...

morekaos said:
They do get killed, all the time in these mass shootings....nothing is going to change, Cuomo will remain a douche...

Honest question morekaos - if you truly believe nothing is going to change, why do you even care what Cuomo says?

Cuomo has said some pretty dumb things in the past, but this really isn't one of them.

His point is obvious and true. If we saw more use of force / shootings in (white) suburbs...it'd more likely to lead to actual change.

You can believe he's a douche and still admit that he's not wrong on this. It's called intellectual honesty.

During closing arguments yesterday I learned the Police had their guns drawn when they first approached Floyd in the vehicle.  Yes, gun was out and pointed at Floyd through the window before they even engaged.

IMHO, if everybody was subject to the that level of policing most of America's attitude would quickly match the people saying defund the police.

The Capital police were beaten up with blue lives matter flags. And they are proud and bragging about it. To top it off there was a Capital protestor that used bear repellent spray at a Capital police officer. (A person was arrested for that. Who does that?) Real Facts

eyephone said:
The Capital police were beaten up with blue lives matter flags. And they are proud and bragging about it. To top it off there was a Capital protestor that used bear repellent spray at a Capital police officer. (A person was arrested for that. Who does that?) Real Facts

Sure, and remember when a capital cop was martyred after being hit in the head by a fire extinguisher?  Turns out...not so much...natural causes...more fake news and fake narratives that become accepted truth and never get corrected in the public's eye.

https://youtu.be/TU-Xpzl-HEk

morekaos said:
eyephone said:

Sure, and remember when a capital cop was martyred after being hit in the head by a fire extinguisher?  Turns out...not so much...natural causes...more fake news and fake narratives that become accepted truth and never get corrected in the public's eye.

When did I say cause of death. Fake blue lives matter

Someone messaged me: How did they brag about it? They posted it on social media. That is how law enforcement caught them.

nosuchreality said:
During closing arguments yesterday I learned the Police had their guns drawn when they first approached Floyd in the vehicle.  Yes, gun was out and pointed at Floyd through the window before they even engaged.

IMHO, if everybody was subject to the that level of policing most of America's attitude would quickly match the people saying defund the police.

I have had guns drawn on me during a traffic stop.  Was a bunch of us and we matched the description of a recent robbery vehicle...we complied and no one was killed.  I totally understand why...comply and you will be just fine.  In this case, given the call in description and uncooperative perp I get why he drew...and put it back within seconds.

7.57pm:

George Floyd, a bouncer originally from Houston, arrived at the Cup Foods store in Powderhorn, a neighbourhood south of downtown Minneapolis.

He was with friends when he entered the corner store to purchase cigarettes with what staff there later claimed was a counterfeit $20 note.

After returning to his car, a blue SUV, Floyd was confronted by two employees of Cup Foods. They wanted the cigarettes back but said Floyd was drunk and not happy to be accosted.

8.01pm:

A Cup Foods employee calls police. A transcript of the phone call includes the following conversation.

Operator: ?How can I help you??

Caller: ?Ummm, someone comes into our store and give us fake bills and we realise it before he left the store and we ran back outside, they was sitting on their car. We tell them to give us their phone, put their (inaudible) thing back and everything and he was also drunk and everything and return to give us our cigarettes back and so he can, so he can go home but he doesn?t want to do that, and he?s sitting on his car cause he is awfully drunk and he?s not in control of himself.?

8.08pm:

Two officers arrive on the scene first. They are Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane. They approach the blue SUV, which has its front passenger side door open.

CCTV footage from a nearby store shows Lane pull his gun out and order Floyd to put his hands on the wheel of the car.

Within seconds, he puts the gun back in its holster. A minute later he pulls Floyd out of the driver?s seat.

Floyd is handcuffed and pressed against the wall of a restaurant when he is asked to identify himself by Kueng.

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

When did I say cause of death. Fake blue lives matter

This is what he does best. He puts his hand on the Bible and lies just like Ted.

Once again Eye, you miss the bigger point.  The main narrative was the death of a capital cop at the hands of the mob. "Who KILLED Officer Sicknick?" That was wheeled out for months and they even gave him a capital rotunda burial...turns out for a heart attack.  Tragic none the less but I hope I get one of those when I go.  All the other little incidentals (getting sprayed with bear repellent of bonked on the helmet with a tin flag pole) really are not as impactful as the initial Martyr story.  Turns out not to be true, 4 months later after the false story is accepted as truth.  Classic manipulation of the public psyche.  Without the death it kinda takes the wind out of the sails of the revolution narrative.  Still, by delaying the truth for 4 months no one will read the retraction. Well done.

morekaos said:
Once again Eye, you miss the bigger point.  The main narrative was the death of a capital cop at the hands of the mob. "Who KILLED Officer Sicknick?" That was wheeled out for months and they even gave him a capital rotunda burial...turns out for a heart attack.  Tragic none the less but I hope I get one of those when I go.  All the other little incidentals (getting sprayed with bear repellent of bonked on the helmet with a tin flag pole) really are not as impactful as the initial Martyr story.  Turns out not to be true, 4 months later after the false story is accepted as truth.  Classic manipulation of the public psyche.  Without the death it kinda takes the wind out of the sails of the revolution narrative.  Still, by delaying the truth for 4 months no one will read the retraction. Well done.

I said there were people that attacked the capital police with blue lives matter flags.
Then you spinned it and say I said something else.

Back