Author Topic: Crime Soars After Democrats Smear Police, Cut Budgets  (Read 1158 times)

Offline morekaos

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 536
  • -Received: 505
Re: Crime Soars After Democrats Smear Police, Cut Budgets
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2021, 10:57:48 AM »
Glad to see you admit the officer was assaulted with chemical weapons during the  insurrection at the Capitol on January 6th.

If he was... whatever...during crowd control thats better than being hit by soup cans or frozen water bottles like they love to throw at BLM riots.  My beef here is the fallacy of the whole initial narrative to advance a political agenda....it worked but it reinforces why no one believes anything any more and that is really not good.

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
  • -Given: 145
  • -Received: 533
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2021, 11:17:59 AM »
Glad to see you admit the officer was assaulted with chemical weapons during the  insurrection at the Capitol on January 6th.

If he was... whatever....

Enabler.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2021, 11:23:25 AM »

If he was... whatever....

Enabler.

Being a cop is an inherently dangerous job.  Those that choose to serve honorably accept that risk. I am grateful they do as Officer Sicknick did.  Possibly getting hit with bear spray or a soup can, a frozen water bottle or a tin flag pole is part of the job...as well as a bullet.  They deserve to not be lied about for personal gain.

This kind of lie should make everyone sick....Thank you New York Times!!

He Dreamed of Being a Police Officer, Then Was Killed by a Pro-Trump Mob
The death of Brian Sicknick, a military veteran and experienced Capitol Police officer, amplified the tragedy of Wednesday’s riots and undermined President Trump’s pro-law-enforcement claims.

WASHINGTON — Brian Sicknick followed his Air National Guard unit to Saudi Arabia, Kyrgyzstan and a military base in his home state of New Jersey, all in the hopes of one day wearing a police uniform. It was a wish fulfilled more than 10 years ago when he joined the police department tasked with protecting the U.S. Capitol.

Then on Wednesday, pro-Trump rioters attacked that citadel of democracy and overpowered Mr. Sicknick, 42, according to two law enforcement officials. With a bloody gash in his head, Mr. Sicknick was rushed to the hospital and placed on life support. He died on Thursday evening.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/us/politics/police-officer-killed-capitol.html
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 12:29:49 PM by morekaos »

Offline zubs

• Thanks
  • -Given: 76
  • -Received: 479
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2021, 04:07:12 PM »
Are you saying Sicknick was gonna die on JAN 6 whether those rioters attacked the capital or not?
It was just a coincidence he died that day.

That trump mob has the worst luck! I gotta tell ya.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2021, 08:01:28 PM »
Are you saying Sicknick was gonna die on JAN 6 whether those rioters attacked the capital or not?
It was just a coincidence he died that day.

That trump mob has the worst luck! I gotta tell ya.

No no no I’m not saying that!!!  I’m saying Sicknick was going to die on JAN 7 ( the day he actually died of... ( and I believe the science, he is the medical examiner after all)...

Diaz said Sicknick suffered two strokes at the base of the brain stem caused by a clot in an artery that supplies blood to that area of the body. Diaz said he could not comment on whether Sicknick had a preexisting medical condition, citing privacy laws.

The District of Columbia's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner determined Sicknick died of natural causes in the hours after the attack on the Capitol rather than as a direct result of injuries inflicted by Trump's supporters during the Jan. 6 siege,

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal