Author Topic: Crime Soars After Democrats Smear Police, Cut Budgets  (Read 1159 times)

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 487
  • -Received: 764
Re: Crime Soars After Democrats Smear Police, Cut Budgets
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2021, 08:05:40 AM »
Someone messaged me: How did they brag about it? They posted it on social media. That is how law enforcement caught them.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
  • -Given: 536
  • -Received: 505
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2021, 08:08:16 AM »
During closing arguments yesterday I learned the Police had their guns drawn when they first approached Floyd in the vehicle.  Yes, gun was out and pointed at Floyd through the window before they even engaged.

IMHO, if everybody was subject to the that level of policing most of America's attitude would quickly match the people saying defund the police.

I have had guns drawn on me during a traffic stop.  Was a bunch of us and we matched the description of a recent robbery vehicle...we complied and no one was killed.  I totally understand why...comply and you will be just fine.  In this case, given the call in description and uncooperative perp I get why he drew...and put it back within seconds.

7.57pm:

George Floyd, a bouncer originally from Houston, arrived at the Cup Foods store in Powderhorn, a neighbourhood south of downtown Minneapolis.

He was with friends when he entered the corner store to purchase cigarettes with what staff there later claimed was a counterfeit $20 note.

After returning to his car, a blue SUV, Floyd was confronted by two employees of Cup Foods. They wanted the cigarettes back but said Floyd was drunk and not happy to be accosted.

8.01pm:

A Cup Foods employee calls police. A transcript of the phone call includes the following conversation.

Operator: “How can I help you?”

Caller: “Ummm, someone comes into our store and give us fake bills and we realise it before he left the store and we ran back outside, they was sitting on their car. We tell them to give us their phone, put their (inaudible) thing back and everything and he was also drunk and everything and return to give us our cigarettes back and so he can, so he can go home but he doesn’t want to do that, and he’s sitting on his car cause he is awfully drunk and he’s not in control of himself.”

8.08pm:

Two officers arrive on the scene first. They are Alexander Kueng and Thomas Lane. They approach the blue SUV, which has its front passenger side door open.

CCTV footage from a nearby store shows Lane pull his gun out and order Floyd to put his hands on the wheel of the car.

Within seconds, he puts the gun back in its holster. A minute later he pulls Floyd out of the driver’s seat.

Floyd is handcuffed and pressed against the wall of a restaurant when he is asked to identify himself by Kueng.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2021, 08:10:05 AM »
The Capital police were beaten up with blue lives matter flags. And they are proud and bragging about it. To top it off there was a Capital protestor that used bear repellent spray at a Capital police officer. (A person was arrested for that. Who does that?) Real Facts

Sure, and remember when a capital cop was martyred after being hit in the head by a fire extinguisher?  Turns out...not so much...natural causes...more fake news and fake narratives that become accepted truth and never get corrected in the public's eye.

When did I say cause of death. Fake blue lives matter

This is what he does best. He puts his hand on the Bible and lies just like Ted.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2021, 08:20:23 AM »
Once again Eye, you miss the bigger point.  The main narrative was the death of a capital cop at the hands of the mob. "Who KILLED Officer Sicknick?" That was wheeled out for months and they even gave him a capital rotunda burial...turns out for a heart attack.  Tragic none the less but I hope I get one of those when I go.  All the other little incidentals (getting sprayed with bear repellent of bonked on the helmet with a tin flag pole) really are not as impactful as the initial Martyr story.  Turns out not to be true, 4 months later after the false story is accepted as truth.  Classic manipulation of the public psyche.  Without the death it kinda takes the wind out of the sails of the revolution narrative.  Still, by delaying the truth for 4 months no one will read the retraction. Well done.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2021, 08:25:09 AM »
Once again Eye, you miss the bigger point.  The main narrative was the death of a capital cop at the hands of the mob. "Who KILLED Officer Sicknick?" That was wheeled out for months and they even gave him a capital rotunda burial...turns out for a heart attack.  Tragic none the less but I hope I get one of those when I go.  All the other little incidentals (getting sprayed with bear repellent of bonked on the helmet with a tin flag pole) really are not as impactful as the initial Martyr story.  Turns out not to be true, 4 months later after the false story is accepted as truth.  Classic manipulation of the public psyche.  Without the death it kinda takes the wind out of the sails of the revolution narrative.  Still, by delaying the truth for 4 months no one will read the retraction. Well done.

I said there were people that attacked the capital police with blue lives matter flags.
Then you spinned it and say I said something else.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2021, 08:45:49 AM »
You always take this stuff so personally Eye. That answer was not specifically directed at you. It was an observation of the public perception on the whole.  You may be part of that group but that's it.

Offline eyephone

• Thanks
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2021, 08:55:17 AM »
You quoted my post, of course it was directed at me.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2021, 09:00:47 AM »
Because what you said reflects what all the other sheeple think. Your point is just part of that bigger groupthink.  It is the point I was making about what the masses think as opposed to the truth (that eventually comes out).  I did the same thing to NSR on the gun draw point so you are not alone.

Offline Kenkoko

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 176
  • -Received: 277
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2021, 09:48:13 AM »
Because what you said reflects what all the other sheeple think. Your point is just part of that bigger groupthink.  It is the point I was making about what the masses think as opposed to the truth (that eventually comes out).  I did the same thing to NSR on the gun draw point so you are not alone.

Morekaos, why stoop down to Starman's level with gotcha words like "groupthink" & "sheeple" ?

I used to think there's a level of intellectual difference between you two.

But maybe I was wrong.

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
  • -Given: 145
  • -Received: 533
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2021, 10:27:22 AM »
Spin all you want, it is not normal for a minor incident to have a gun pointed by the cops saying put your f*cling hands up right now.

I’ve been stopped before by cops under the recent rubbery story too.  Disconcerting, gun draws, but far more respectful than that video.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2021, 10:28:40 AM »
This instance warrants such language.  The Sicknick death is an amazing example of just such thought.  Look back at news reports in the aftermath of the Capital riot.  ALL media reports (TV, Internet and print) were screaming that Officer Sicnkicks death was caused by a Trump supporter hurling a fire extinguisher at Officer Sicnicks head.  There was not one (including Fox) that questioned this narrative, even though there was a total lack of evidence to support such a story (no video, no eyewitness not official report)...nothing but word or mouth and innuendo.  It was even quoted as fact in Trumps official charging document for his impeachment.  Senators publicly declared his martyrdom and insisted on a unprecedented Capital viewing and burial.  I suspected things from the start and lo and behold...4 months later, the truth comes out.  All the accepted 'group think" and "sheeple" are proven 100% wrong.  But now, it is too late, the narrative is canon now.  This is a situation where that language is warranted and appropriate.  This was a bold faced lie used to projects a political narrative.  Painful to watch and embarrassing to witness. 

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2021, 10:33:44 AM »
Oh yes, completely common for otherwise health 42 year olds to blot clot in their brain stem and stroke out.

Nothing to do with the insurrection. And being chemically sprayed.

Probably got the J&J vaccine.

The only sheeple are those still pretending the insurrection wasn’t an insurrection that goes straight to Trump & family.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2021, 10:34:47 AM »
Spin all you want, it is not normal for a minor incident to have a gun pointed by the cops saying put your f*cling hands up right now.

I’ve been stopped before by cops under the recent rubbery story too.  Disconcerting, gun draws, but far more respectful than that video.

Well, you must not have been killed either. You complied I am sure, as did I. I assure you they were not polite during my stop but I understand their mindset relative to the call.  I would have been pretty leary given that 911 description.  Felony call, Big guy, unruly and under the influence.

Offline morekaos

• Thanks
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2021, 10:41:38 AM »
Oh yes, completely common for otherwise health 42 year olds to blot clot in their brain stem and stroke out.

Nothing to do with the insurrection. And being chemically sprayed.

Probably got the J&J vaccine.

The only sheeple are those still pretending the insurrection wasn’t an insurrection that goes straight to Trump & family.

Follow the science...the bear spray story and his previous health are false too according to the coroner.

Autopsy: Capitol Police officer died of natural causes after pro-Trump riot

The District of Columbia's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner determined Sicknick died of natural causes in the hours after the attack on the Capitol rather than as a direct result of injuries inflicted by Trump's supporters during the Jan. 6 siege, The Washington Post reported.

D.C. Medical Examiner Francisco Diaz told the newspaper an autopsy conducted on Sicknick revealed he had suffered two strokes caused by a clot in an artery that supplies blood to the brain.

Diaz also said he found no evidence that the 42-year-old officer died from having chemical irritants sprayed on him by protesters, or from any other internal or external injuries.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2021/04/19/autopsy-capitol-Police-officer-died-natural-causes-Trump-riot/6681618867648/

Offline nosuchreality

• Thanks
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2021, 10:52:00 AM »
Glad to see you admit the officer was assaulted with chemical weapons during the  insurrection at the Capitol on January 6th.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal