IQ/Analytical Challenge

StarmanMBA

I was behind an OC Bus last week when I noticed a mechanical problem with it that was obviously overlooked by every driver of it and every mechanic responsible for its maintenance. 

Today I received an email response that my observation was correct and the problem was repaired.  It was not a smoking exhaust pipe.    It was not a burned out light, nor any body damage.  No low tire, no flat tire, no worn out tire.  Not the lug nuts.  What was overlooked by every driver and mechanic that needed to be corrected but was not until I  alerted them to it?  (Glaringly obvious, I might add.)

It is fun to have fun but you have to know how. - The Cat in the Hat, banned by the Snowflakes

Fifty views up to now and nobody has a clue, otherwise they would state it.

But.... but.... Democrats are SO VERY INTELLIGENT! How could it be that not one of them has come up with the answer?

It is fun to  have fun but you have to know how. - The Cat in the Hat, now banned by Democrat Snowflakes

Seventy-eight hits and zero Lefties bellied up to the bar with ANY answer  much less the correct answer.

Driving behind the OC Bus I could see its entire left side.  The rear wheels were terribly out of alignment, and no bus driver caught it, no mechanic caught it, and no Leftist Pretend Intellectual contacted OC Transportation Authority and notified them of the mechanical problem.

An eight foot wide bus was driving down the street with a nine foot swath, cutting corners with the rear tires. I had to call them twice to get through to a mechanic who suggested a "bent frame."  Nope.  Alignment.

When you see a problem, report it. Lend a hand to your community.  Pick up a nail or a screw in a crosswalk. That would have saved Denise Huber's life.  Stop and change a flat tire for a lady. That too would have saved Denise  Huber's life, but nobody did except a monster now  in prison forever.

Nosuchreality is on my Ignore List and I surmise that he responded in anger and frustration because he had no clue as to the correct answer until I provided it.

wink, nudge

I noticed an error on a peer's PhD thesis today. I bet you can't guess what it is! Nobody but me noticed this glaring error. Only those with high IQ would have caught it!

wink, nudge

How'd I do? It's pretty easy to create a fictitious scenario with a vague problem and get others to try and guess it.

StarmanMBA said:
Nosuchreality is on my Ignore List and I surmise that he responded in anger and frustration because he had no clue as to the correct answer until I provided it.

wink, nudge

What happened to free speech? Why did you censor him/her? You sound like a snowflake that needs a safe space

GenericIrvineResident said:
What happened to free speech? Why did you censor him/her? You sound like a snowflake that needs a safe space

I noticed an error on a peer's PhD thesis today. I bet you can't guess what it is! Nobody but me noticed this glaring error. Only those with high IQ would have caught it!

How'd I do? It's pretty easy to create a fictitious scenario with a vague problem and get others to try and guess it.

I didn't censor anyone.  I simply ignore them.  You obviously don't understand the difference. 
"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

"The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than to produce it." - Brandolini's Law

Leftists, like the one I cited, posit nothing but bullshit.  You're doing quite well in that regard yourself.

I did NOT create a fictitious scenario, as you stated. It was reality as bus #5510 proceeded down Walnut crooked, its rear wheels pointing right.  I can provide a copy of the email from OC Transportation Authority.

GenericIrvineResident said:

You must be a very stable genius.

I too have a MBA, plus CPA and will provide you the correct answer.

Answer is, nobody gives a $hit. It?s definitely too late, but just in case, don?t embarrass yourself further by asking this to people around you.  The cashier at the grocery store, your psychologist, gastroenterologist, stripper...they didn?t sign up for this.

haiku said:
I too have a MBA, plus CPA and will provide you the correct answer.

Answer is, nobody gives a $hit. It?s definitely too late, but just in case, don?t embarrass yourself further by asking this to people around you.  The cashier at the grocery store, your psychologist, gastroenterologist, stripper...they didn?t sign up for this.

Aren't you just the life of any party.  Nobody speaks like you did in polite company.
But then again, there is so much impolite company here, you're just another one of them.

THE CORRECT ANSWER, which is  glaringly obvious when an intelligent person points it out to you, is:  The cave photograph is upside down.  I wrote to National Geographic and they acknowledged it to me by letter, but did not want to publicly admit it since I was the only one to point it out.

Are you rude and boorish to the few clients you have Mister CPA?

Don't further embarrass yourself by being rude and boorish, and not seeing the obvious right in front of you.

ciao brutto

Back