The Stupidity of *Environmentalists* and Congress

StarmanMBA

Toilets now advertise "low volume" and dominate the market.

I purchased one years ago, and it is truly high volume.  Three or four flushes are usually required.  Sometimes more water has to be manually added to flush this lunacy.

This stupidity is designed to "save" water costing one sixth of a penny per gallon in Irvine.

The list of environmental insanity is long and wasteful.  Windmills have to be deiced by helicopters, and they kill thousands of birds during their miserable 25 year expected lifetimes, after which they are cut up and transported to a burial  site in Wyoming.

Then there is idiot Biden who is driving up the cost of gasoline all over America as he stumbles along, literallly.

Driving on Southern California freeways, one of the most likely cars to speed past you, burning gasoline excessively in the process, is a Toyota Prius.  These were purchased by girlie-men intent on virtue posturing to the world.  IF they really cared about conserving (UGH!) those nasty fossil fuels, they would do 55 MPH instead of 85 MPH.

Then there are even greater virtue posturers driving expensive Teslas which cost $60,000 to $85,000 and required massive environmental destruction, from mining cobalt and lithium, to transporting all the components to the factory and distributing them via fossil fuel burning vehicles.  Electricity to power Teslas comes primarily from plants which burn..... fossil fuels. 

For someone who thanked a vulgar, hateful member for his comment, eyephone certainly enjoy stalking and harassing me.  If he thought his pal was so clever in his vulgar attack, why would he be so eager to read everything I post?  I don't read anything the previous poster wrote. He's on my Ignore List.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." 

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than it does to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Are you whining and complaining? It is an honor to be on the ignore list by you.

StarmanMBA said:
For someone who thanked a vulgar, hateful member for his comment, eyephone certainly enjoy stalking and harassing me.  If he thought his pal was so clever in his vulgar attack, why would he be so eager to read everything I post?  I don't read anything the previous poster wrote. He's on my Ignore List.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." 

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than it does to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Re: The Stupidity of *Environmentalists* and Congress
? Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 03:14:12 PM ?
QuoteThank You
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.
=================

This is all I see when a stalker keeps harassing me.
I am not interested in anything he has to say. 

Back