Author Topic: 3 New California Pacific Communities in Portola Springs Late 2021  (Read 12790 times)

Offline Dr. CA Real Estate

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 17
  • -Received: 67
Re: 3 New California Pacific Communities in Portola Springs Late 2021
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2021, 02:31:43 PM »
Any guess on Sierra Start prices...1.5M or way more?

Oh geeze its still PS, not in Eastwood or anything. They are targeting low 1m's. Maybe 1.4 for the view lots. Have to see how they model their expected rising build cost.
Kris Mendoza
Platinum Realty
CA BRE License # 02085321
ariesmail1@yahoo.com
310-227-1434 cell

Offline Irvinehomeseeker

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 94
  • -Received: 51
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 02:54:56 PM »

Oh geeze its still PS, not in Eastwood or anything. They are targeting low 1m's. Maybe 1.4 for the view lots. Have to see how they model their expected rising build cost.

Hoping it says around 1.4 M. The price hikes in the last 6 months have been crazy.

Offline Kick53rv3

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2
  • -Received: 2
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 03:26:32 PM »
Any guess how much plan 2 and 3 in Lapis would be? What about the townhomes in Azalea?

Also would the TH and the flats overlap as in another family living above or below you?

Offline irviniteeee

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 42
  • -Received: 61
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2021, 10:17:31 PM »
Any guess how much plan 2 and 3 in Lapis would be? What about the townhomes in Azalea?

Also would the TH and the flats overlap as in another family living above or below you?

None of the Lapis homes are above or below anyone. The plan 1 is a carriage unit (above garages only). Azalea's flats are definitely above and below if you look at the plans and the exterior rendering.

Offline Prototype

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 18
  • -Received: 42
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2021, 01:32:48 PM »

Don't hate on PS! If IP is selling Bluffs for $1.2M and up to $1.6M for view lots on homes with no driveways, I would think Sierra would be inline with the price jump of Elderberry, starting at $1.4M.  Heck, Cal Pac is selling the last phases of Montara for low $1Ms which is CRAZY to me.

Silverleaf (which was the exact same floorplans and right down the street) started at $660K back in 2016.  The recent increase in demand/pricing lately has been WILD.

Offline Dr. CA Real Estate

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 17
  • -Received: 67
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2021, 02:04:17 PM »

Don't hate on PS! If IP is selling Bluffs for $1.2M and up to $1.6M for view lots on homes with no driveways, I would think Sierra would be inline with the price jump of Elderberry, starting at $1.4M.  Heck, Cal Pac is selling the last phases of Montara for low $1Ms which is CRAZY to me.

Silverleaf (which was the exact same floorplans and right down the street) started at $660K back in 2016.  The recent increase in demand/pricing lately has been WILD.

Realistic not hating. I happen to like PS and have helped people buy in those collections you mentioned.

Your comparisons are not valid. Bluffs is not only in last phases but also by IP, which has a much higher starting cost than CalPac. Elderberry is a considerably larger sized collection of homes.
Kris Mendoza
Platinum Realty
CA BRE License # 02085321
ariesmail1@yahoo.com
310-227-1434 cell

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline eddieuclabruin

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Received: 17
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2021, 09:23:54 AM »
The website now states "2 new neighborhoods coming to Portola Springs Late 2021" and Regalo is no longer listed on the community list. Looks like the courtyard home community got delayed/pushed back?

Offline irviniteeee

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 42
  • -Received: 61
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2021, 04:08:08 PM »
I was on the Calpac website again and noticed that Sierra has a plan 2, 2X, and 2Y now. I think before there was only one plan 2. I see the 2X being popular. Calpac is a pioneer in the bonus room/attic game, but now they've added a third floor deck into the mix with it. I can't wait to see if they decide to model that one. 

Offline Irvinehomeseeker

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 94
  • -Received: 51
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2021, 12:03:30 AM »

Realistic not hating. I happen to like PS and have helped people buy in those collections you mentioned.

Your comparisons are not valid. Bluffs is not only in last phases but also by IP, which has a much higher starting cost than CalPac. Elderberry is a considerably larger sized collection of homes.

With the recent run up in prices and IP selling Highlands at 1.5M+, any guesses on how much Sierra would debut at? I am guessing high 1.5M for the smallest plan.

Offline USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2611
  • -Received: 2104
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2021, 10:19:11 AM »

With the recent run up in prices and IP selling Highlands at 1.5M+, any guesses on how much Sierra would debut at? I am guessing high 1.5M for the smallest plan.

Expect pricing to be in the mid-to-high $500/sf for the Sierra homes.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!
Have license, will travel!

Offline Leahinom

• Thanks
  • -Received: 1
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2021, 12:11:39 AM »
I just got a marketing email about 3 new communities being built by CalPac up in Portola. Floorplans and pricing not available yet though. Here's what they sent out:

Lapis - Townhomes and Stacked Flats. 1172-2083 sqft. 2-4 beds + loft (select plans). 2-4 baths

Regalo - Detached courtyard homes. 2100-2230 sqft. 4 beds + loft (select plans). 3.5 baths

Sierra - Single family homes. 2220-2524 sqft. 3-4 beds + loft. 2.5-4 baths.

Here we go. That’s why. Great marketing post here to promote their new projects. Everything makes sense now! It’s too obvious...

Offline Cares

• Real Estate Broker & Mortgage Loan Originator
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 12
  • -Received: 231
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2021, 07:00:30 AM »
I just got a marketing email about 3 new communities being built by CalPac up in Portola. Floorplans and pricing not available yet though. Here's what they sent out:

Lapis - Townhomes and Stacked Flats. 1172-2083 sqft. 2-4 beds + loft (select plans). 2-4 baths

Regalo - Detached courtyard homes. 2100-2230 sqft. 4 beds + loft (select plans). 3.5 baths

Sierra - Single family homes. 2220-2524 sqft. 3-4 beds + loft. 2.5-4 baths.

Here we go. That’s why. Great marketing post here to promote their new projects. Everything makes sense now! It’s too obvious...

Oh geez, you sound disgruntled. Why don't you go get a lawyer and sue CalPac and Irvine Company while you're at it.

Offline msuum

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 13
  • -Received: 3
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2021, 01:06:09 PM »
Just heard from sales at Lapis, they are not offering broker co-op for this community.

Offline always_looking

• Thanks
  • -Given: 1
  • -Received: 0
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2021, 02:56:47 PM »
Just heard from sales at Lapis, they are not offering broker co-op for this community.

Sorry noob here. What does that mean? And are both lapis/sierra sales offices open now? Hoping to tour soon.

Offline Cares

• Real Estate Broker & Mortgage Loan Originator
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 12
  • -Received: 231
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2021, 03:48:54 PM »

Sorry noob here. What does that mean? And are both lapis/sierra sales offices open now? Hoping to tour soon.

Many new home communities offer a referral fee ("commission") to agents that bring their clients.

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal