Potential Buyers : Agents and Buyers Connection

the.irvine

With all due respect, i am wondering how real estate agents find new clients. I am not an agent and have no plans to become one. I have been approached by several agents, through the random unsolicited flyers at home, emails, calls etc.

Whats broken in this process? Other than referrals whats the most common ways for agents to find new clients? If you are an agent, what would help you the most?

Thanks in advance.

The vast majority of my buyers come from repeat business from clients and referrals from my clients.  I also met new buyers from my open houses (pre-covid), HomeLight leads, Talk Irvine, people contacting from Yelp, and buyers for my listings who get my contact information from Zillow/Redfin/Realtor.com/etc (more of this happening post-covid). 

the.irvine said:
With all due respect, i am wondering how real estate agents find new clients. I am not an agent and have no plans to become one. I have been approached by several agents, through the random unsolicited flyers at home, emails, calls etc.

Whats broken in this process? Other than referrals whats the most common ways for agents to find new clients? If you are an agent, what would help you the most?

Thanks in advance.

Trying to learn the ancient secrets for yourself? I trained in a cave in the Himalayas for years honing my craft.

Back