Agent rebates: Review

andy

Hi Talk Irvine-
This post is long overdue. I just want to thank Talk Irvine for being such a valuable community and providing link to agents who do rebates.
When I posted, my first message (mid 2020) about working with agents who do rebates, I was contacted by several agents, and a couple I reached out to.
After talking to several agents who do rebates/don't do rebates inside Talk Irvine and Outside Talk Irvine, I ended up using the services of Martin Mania & I can say that I am more than 100% satisfied and could not be happier with my decision. He has the knowledge, professionalism & calmness to help you navigate through the process of home buying. He is not affiliated with Large Broker Names, which makes his services more affordable thru the rebates program. By the way, he has done hundreds of sales & is very experienced. PM me if any questions.
Thanks.
PS: This is unsolicited review.

andy said:
Hi Talk Irvine-
This post is long overdue. I just want to thank Talk Irvine for being such a valuable community and providing link to agents who do rebates.
When I posted, my first message (mid 2020) about working with agents who do rebates, I was contacted by several agents, and a couple I reached out to.
After talking to several agents who do rebates/don't do rebates inside Talk Irvine and Outside Talk Irvine, I ended up using the services of Martin Mania & I can say that I am more than 100% satisfied and could not be happier with my decision. He has the knowledge, professionalism & calmness to help you navigate through the process of home buying. He is not affiliated with Large Broker Names, which makes his services more affordable thru the rebates program. By the way, he has done hundreds of sales & is very experienced. PM me if any questions.
Thanks.
PS: This is unsolicited review.

Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad that I was able to help you find your beautiful home last year. 

Back