Tech Wreck?

Candy...meet baby... ;D >:D

morekaos said:
The level of media induced speculation going on has to shake out....think there is downside risk here that the public does not sense but pro's see it clearly.  Have a buddy who is an everyday guy (a boat mechanic) who has been trading micro-cap chat room stocks and jumped up $100,000 yesterday.  He was panicked and did not know what to do (pump and dump). I made him sell every share and it collapsed.  That type of spec is going on all over the place, this never ends well.

Robinhood sued by family of 20-year-old trader who killed himself after believing he racked up huge losses

Robinhood was sued Monday for wrongful death by the family of Alex Kearns, a 20-year-old customer who took his life last summer.
Kearns committed suicide in June after thinking he had a negative $730,165 cash balance on Robinhood.
Robinhood's "reckless conduct directly and proximately caused the death of one of its victims," the complaint said.
The suit says that Kearns made three attempts to contact Robinhood customer service regarding the massive underwater balance. However, his messages were met with automated replies, according to the complaint.
[url]https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/robinhood-sued-by-family-of-20-year-old-trader-who-killed-himself-after-believing-he-racked-up-huge-losses/ar-BB1dvE2m?ocid=uxbndlbing[/url]

Probably will be some good deals out there in the next 1-2 months, hope you all have some dry powder ready.

Idk. Stock have been falling for no good reason. Even if they beat earnings. It maybe a rotation into other sectors. Idk

If you?re a long time investor it?s times like this where you make the most $. If you?re a long term investor and you see this Black Friday like sale in stocks, pull the trigger. Technology isn?t going to leave or die in this era.

let it continue. you buy in increments. i never let sell offs deter me from buying high quality stocks. no one can time the bottom.

sleepy5136 said:
let it continue. you buy in increments. i never let sell offs deter me from buying high quality stocks. no one can time the bottom.

The thing that is concerning is the clear rotation out of the stocks during covid into pre covid stocks. Without a clear timeline of majority of people with vaccine across the US. They say approximately May. But honestly I think that is a bit too aggressive.

eyephone said:
sleepy5136 said:

The thing that is concerning is the clear rotation out of the stocks during covid into pre covid stocks. Without a clear timeline of majority of people with vaccine across the US. They say approximately May. But honestly I think that is a bit too aggressive.
You can never time the market. This sell off has a lot to do with bond yields going up faster than expected. Let the hedge funds move their money left and right. As an individual investor, you should focus on the company and its earnings to determine whether or not the stock deserves to go down 10%+ due to bond yields. For example, do you think people will not use Amazon once the pandemic is gone? Don't let narratives like the covid vaccine and how quickly we will get out of it to deter you from buying quality stocks at a discount.

Back