How I went to restoration school and paid a hefty price

dliberty

I came to share my extremely poor experience going through restoration of my home. Yes, it's a review, but my hope is that others who go through a similar experience...
Here's the full story in case anyone is interested.

Happy to discuss and get people's thoughts. Have you used a restoration company before? How'd it go?

Note to mods: my blog does not contain any ads. Happy to post the entire story here verbatim if preferable.

eyephone said:
Warning on clicking the link.

Why warning? I can post everything here verbatim if you prefer not to click any links. It's a blogger site. I tried to focus on facts. I'm a software engineer. I live in Stonegate (San Mateo). Not selling anything.

irvinedreaming said:
eyephone said:
Warning on clicking the link.

Why warning? I can post everything here verbatim if you prefer not to click any links. It's a blogger site. I tried to focus on facts. I'm a software engineer. I live in Stonegate (San Mateo). Not selling anything.

No offense against you. There were many bots that post that spam on this website. As you may know things could be put in links.

I want to say the admin is inactive. I am just looking out.

eyephone said:
No offense against you. There were many bots that post that spam on this website. As you may know things could be put in links.

I want to say the admin is inactive. I am just looking out.

Ah, gotcha. Well I've been a member on here quite a while. You guys helped me buy my house in Irvine and I still lurk once in a while to read through the discussions :)

Back