Turtle Rock single level 3cwg large lot

Terrence president, elevated view lot, large lot, no home at bottom of slope, single loaded st, home in need of remodel or teardown, asking 2.5, flexible

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Terrence president, elevated view lot, large lot, no home at bottom of slope, home in need of remodel or teardown, asking 2.5,

Seems pricey for whats been described.  Whats the address?  Must be a really big lot.

kpatnps said:
Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Terrence president, elevated view lot, large lot, no home at bottom of slope, home in need of remodel or teardown, asking 2.5,

Seems pricey for whats been described.  Whats the address?  Must be a really big lot.

The house on Norwood that I was eyeing went into escrow and it'll close around $2.3m with a much larger lot (17k sf vs 10k sf).

USCTrojanCPA said:
The house on Norwood that I was eyeing went into escrow and it'll close around $2.3m with a much larger lot (17k sf vs 10k sf).

That particular home needed a bunch of work and it felt like that lot had so much wasted space. It sat for a long time at that price - I'm curious to see what it will close at. Those homes in general are amazing in so many ways though! Views, Turtle Rock, Single loaded, cds, no mello roos, lower density, 3 car wide, yard enough for pool..

I also looked at the house and though to pay 2.35 M (asking price) to turn around and demolish would be too much. It was also on a slope. So, I was not sure how much of the lot can be used for living space. But the location is unbeatable.

zovall said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

That particular home needed a bunch of work and it felt like that lot had so much wasted space. It sat for a long time at that price - I'm curious to see what it will close at. Those homes in general are amazing in so many ways though! Views, Turtle Rock, Single loaded, cds, no mello roos, lower density, 3 car wide, yard enough for pool..

It needed to be taken down to the studs and walls and ceilings needed to be moved and raised.  I went there with my interior designer and structural engineer.  It was about a $700k+ project to get it to where it needed to be for me.  Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for anything new.

I'm not going to be all in at over $3m on a home that needs to be taken down to the 2x4s with a 9-12 month construction period. I rather pay a little more and buy the La Cima single-story home or the Amberhill single-story home in Turtle Ridge for a little more.  Maybe if the Alta Vista single-story plan with a view lot pops up I may consider that too.

Dr. CA Real Estate said:
Was probably referring to mine. Its not online anywhere. Useable lot size is a little over 10k

the house nextdoor to the norwood house sold for 1.87 a few months back.  That house seems very similar in terms of features to yours.  Therefore 2.5M seems very high.  Whats the address so we can compare?

Back