Inland Empire RE Booming?

So my 4br 2000 sqft rental property is currently renting for $2500 and my tenants are moving out at the end of the month. I listed it for $2700 and I literally was swamped and overwhelmed with qualified applicants. I pushed the price up to $3000 and I am still getting so many calls.

Rents have gotten kind of ridiculous out there and I think it all due to the ability to work remotely now. Many of the applicants are relocating from the South Bay or West LA.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Where's Liar Loan?  I wonder if he'll still claim that he sold his rental property at the peak last year.

He's waiting for the next dip in Irvine so he can rub the pain in.

irvinehomeowner said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Where's Liar Loan?  I wonder if he'll still claim that he sold his rental property at the peak last year.

He's waiting for the next dip in Irvine so he can rub the pain in.

Oh so we won't see him post for a while huh?  His prediction goes to show how no one can time the market where it'll do whatever it wants, including stay irrational longer than you think. 

No offense to anyone who lives in the IE, but you couldn't pay me enough to live out there. I rather move out to Vegas.

OCtoSV said:
This is the story of Next Friday - they moved from South Central to Moreno Valley!
Actually, I think it was Rancho Cucamonga which has fared much better than Mo Val over the years :)

USCTrojanCPA said:
No offense to anyone who lives in the IE, but you couldn't pay me enough to live out there. I rather move out to Vegas.

You've been living in the bubble too long. It aint so bad to get daily gun shots goes off, kinda like 4th July everyday. Just like if we were to have a vet cemetary here in Irvine. But those helicoptors low flying and chasing is completely annoying. Well, its kinda like JWA, rights? Ha ha......Irvine and OC is way over price. I dont think it worth it.  >:D >:D >:D

Back