Author Topic: Need suggestion on turtle rock Glen house  (Read 853 times)

Online USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2481
  • -Received: 1963
Re: Need suggestion on turtle rock Glen house
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2021, 10:47:14 AM »
I'm actually thinking about upgrading my home...looking for the ultimate unicorn = single-story view lot with a 3+ garage that can fit an infinity pool. So Turtle Rock is on my radar screen as it has some nice single-story homes with view lots but some of the floor plans are just way too funky with low ceilings and I'm wondering if it's worth buying a teardown and scraping it to build a cool single story home with high ceilings or should I just focus on a Quail Hill, Turtle Ridge, or Newport Coast unicorn to pop up.

Do you need a real estate agent to represent you?  ;D

Or a lender...

Can you do jumbo loans $2m to $2.5m for self employed folks?  If so, we should talk.

Jumbo capped at $2m with 20% down min. We can go over $2m but it would be non-QM loan.

The big banks also go 20% down up to $2m and then go 25% down above $2m which is fine as long as the rate is attractive. Not sure if I wanna stomach a mortgage much about $2m though, we'll see.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Offline Dr. CA Real Estate

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 16
  • -Received: 46
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2021, 11:40:11 AM »
I have clients that have gone through the tear build process in the turtle neighborhoods and know architects and contracts familiar with HOA and process. I would say intermediate level compared to doing it in say Santa Ana or Crystal Cove.

I'm actually thinking about upgrading my home...looking for the ultimate unicorn = single-story view lot with a 3+ garage that can fit an infinity pool. So Turtle Rock is on my radar screen as it has some nice single-story homes with view lots but some of the floor plans are just way too funky with low ceilings and I'm wondering if it's worth buying a teardown and scraping it to build a cool single story home with high ceilings or should I just focus on a Quail Hill, Turtle Ridge, or Newport Coast unicorn to pop up.

Or a lender...

Can you do jumbo loans $2m to $2.5m for self employed folks?  If so, we should talk.

Jumbo capped at $2m with 20% down min. We can go over $2m but it would be non-QM loan.

The big banks also go 20% down up to $2m and then go 25% down above $2m which is fine as long as the rate is attractive. Not sure if I wanna stomach a mortgage much about $2m though, we'll see.

I have a turtle home the owner will take less then 2 on. Its an elevated pad. Can tear down if you chose but just a remodel can work.
Kris Mendoza
Platinum Realty
CA BRE License # 02085321
ariesmail1@yahoo.com
310-227-1434 cell

Online USCTrojanCPA

• Your CPA Realtor
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 2481
  • -Received: 1963
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2021, 12:04:31 PM »
I have clients that have gone through the tear build process in the turtle neighborhoods and know architects and contracts familiar with HOA and process. I would say intermediate level compared to doing it in say Santa Ana or Crystal Cove.

Or a lender...

I have a turtle home the owner will take less then 2 on. Its an elevated pad. Can tear down if you chose but just a remodel can work.

PM me the address so I can google it.
Martin Mania, CPA
AgencyOne
CA BRE License # 01799007
CA CPA License # 107675
mmania001@yahoo.com
714-747-3884 cell

Often imitated....Never duplicated!

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters