New Listing - Mendocino @ Terraces home in Baker Ranch (63 Berna)

usctrojancpa

I listed a highly upgraded Mendocino @ Terraces home in Baker Ranch on a premium lot earlier this morning on MLS as coming soon. The listing will go active on this Friday the 5th and showings begin on Saturday the 6th. The home was built in 2018 by Toll Brothers and features 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms along with 2,547sf of living space with private yard. The home is priced at $1,350,000.

Email or PM me if any is interested in scheduling an appt to see the home.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Lake-Forest/63-Berna-92630/home/112725899

Pictures and the 3D Matterport virtual tour is in the link below:

www.63Berna.com

Whoa, hexagon carrera marble backsplash in the kitchen.  Love it.  Whole house is so clean and all the upgrades are very well chosen.  Good luck with the sale.

Martin helped me buy a house in the Terraces, I love it here!  This is pretty nice, a view lot and lots of upgrades. I want to redo my backsplash to look something like that (my cabinets are the same color and everything).  This neighborhood is great, very close to the park for kiddos as well as the walking path/trail I jog a few times a week now. 

I would definitely recommend someone looking in this price range in Irvine to compare what they can get in Baker Ranch.  No deducting mello roos these days, so not having an extra huge tax bill means you can put it towards the *deductible* mortgage (interest). 

ThirtySomethingWEquity said:
Martin helped me buy a house in the Terraces, I love it here!  This is pretty nice, a view lot and lots of upgrades. I want to redo my backsplash to look something like that (my cabinets are the same color and everything).  This neighborhood is great, very close to the park for kiddos as well as the walking path/trail I jog a few times a week now. 

I would definitely recommend someone looking in this price range in Irvine to compare what they can get in Baker Ranch.  No deducting mello roos these days, so not having an extra huge tax bill means you can put it towards the *deductible* mortgage (interest). 

Glad that you guys are enjoying living in Baker Ranch, it's a great community.  Doesn't hurt that you got a good deal on your home purchase.  ;)

USCTrojanCPA said:
First offer came in last night and the second offer came in this morning.

If I was ever in the market to buy a home I?d keep an eye on your listings because they?re always nice and priced correctly. Maybe ask who the buyers are supporting in the SB. Could be a chance to reward the winning team supporter with a new house!? Of course the side that is losing may up their offer in the 4th quarter to balance things out. Maybe add a line on the standard purchase offer - SB supporter.

KC wins by 9.

We ended up getting a 4th offer come in on Thursday.  The seller has accepted one of the buyers and we will be opening escrow on Tuesday.

Got word from escrow that we closed earlier this afternoon.  The sales price is $1,359,000 and a record price for the Mendocino floor plan at The Terraces, over $150k higher than the mode match that closed in Nov 2020.  The seller also got one free month on rent and another month of discounted rent.  Congrats to the buyer and seller.

Back