Thoughts on 46 Sagebrush Irvine - Oak Creek

I showed the home to one of my buyers.  They liked the home but didn't think it was worth $1m given the upgrades that they felt the home needed to make it something they want.  Given this market, it'll go over $1m for sure. The floor plan isn't as open as the ones in Cypress Village with some wasted space in the formal living/dining room area. It was light and bright since it was a corner lot home.

I don't think this particular home is worth the price tag. As USC said, it definitely needs some renovations and upgrades. Some people prefer the newer setups you would find in Cypress Village and Eastwood where everything is one giant room. I actually don't have a problem with the setup in this one. You've got a traditional living room in the front of the home and a "great room" at the back of the home. That being said, not everyone like these more traditional floorplans.

House aside, I do really like Oak Creek. I have lived there before and enjoyed the convenient location between the 405 and 5. I also like the overall feel of Oak Creek. It's a smaller and more intimate than other villages, but still feels like a neighborhood.

Back