Joe Briben and Kamala Whoriss

StarmanMBA

Jimmy Carter was the worst president in U.S. history until Barack Obama eclipsed him, piling  up debt, wars, incompetence, arming ISIS and the Mexican Mafia.

Now Joe Briben and Kamala Whoriss relieve Barack Obama of his ignominy

Obama said of his vice president, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** everything up." (Source:  New York Post)

Higher taxes, wholesale discrimination against Asians and whites, extremism run even more amok.  What's not for Leftists to love.

http://Bidenisms.blogspot.com

Love that your nickname for the first female vice president in our nation's history is a play on the word for prostitute. Very classy & cool.

?Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago,? Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

?Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco.?

Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

?The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ?so much as jaywalked? while she was D.A.,? Brown wrote. ?That?s politics for ya.?
https://www.independentsentinel.com...bs while they slept together. “Yes, we dated.[/url]

moc said:
Love that your nickname for the first female vice president in our nation's history is a play on the word for prostitute. Very classy & cool.

The title of the thread should be TOS.

morekaos said:
Cancel him!!! ;D :D >:D

It is not canceling. It is called respect as decency for a person. I can tell you this. If you use the title of this thread in other social platforms. It will be considered TOS. (Just saying) This maybe why TalkIrvjne does not have big time sponsors.

morekaos said:
?Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago,? Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

?Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco.?

Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

?The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I ?so much as jaywalked? while she was D.A.,? Brown wrote. ?That?s politics for ya.?
https://www.independentsentinel.com...bs while they slept together. “Yes, we dated.[/url]

Holy moly, are you telling me she had the gall to date someone??? I had no idea we were allowing women to do that now. What's next, showing ankles in public??? Well please excuse the heck out of me, it is clearly totally acceptable for someone to imply she's a whore.

While the thread is pretty inappropriate, we should clarify things here.

When Harris and Brown say "Dated" they mean a great deal more that dinner and a movie. It's been long discussed in past newspaper reports (news-papers for those who aren't familiar with the term were printed documents, usually delivered to your driveway in early morning hours....  ;D ) how Willie Brown moved KH faster up the employment food chain based on their sexual relationship. Brown has been quoted about Harris's "dating" him was the primary reason for helping her career move - a "job" for a "job" so to speak.... Brown also bought her a Mercedes-Benz which later became an issue of influence peddling by some in Sacramento. I don't recall if she had to sell or give up the car, but it was newsworthy at the time.

Nevermind Harris's record on prosecutorial misconduct, duplicitous standards on cannabis, fabrication of her past childhood experiences, and on, and on, and on, and on.

PS - Orange Man Bad - just to put that out before someone else Godwin's this thread. 

Soylent Green Is People said:

When Harris and Brown say "Dated" they mean a great deal more that dinner and a movie. It's been long discussed in past newspaper reports (news-papers for those who aren't familiar with the term were printed documents, usually delivered to your driveway in early morning hours....  ;D ) how Willie Brown moved KH faster up the employment food chain based on their sexual relationship. Brown has been quoted about Harris's "dating" him was the primary reason for helping her career move - a "job" for a "job" so to speak.... Brown also bought her a Mercedes-Benz which later became an issue of influence peddling by some in Sacramento. I don't recall if she had to sell or give up the car, but it was newsworthy at the time.

Nevermind Harris's record on prosecutorial misconduct, duplicitous standards on cannabis, fabrication of her past childhood experiences, and on, and on, and on, and on.

PS - Orange Man Bad - just to put that out before someone else Godwin's this thread.

Appreciate the context! For the record, I have absolutely zero issue with criticizing her behavior and her record. Even with the context I still think it lacks basic decency/class to imply/call/nickname her a whore.

Let me also say this, I'm not a fan of Trump but I never was ok with people poking fun at his weight. This feels similar to people calling Kamala a whore. There's lots of legitimate things to criticize, but why are we throwing petty insults around? There's a way to criticize without disrespectful name-calling.

With that I'm going to try to refrain from replying here again. I don't think it's going to be productive. I think the language in the title of this thread is disrespectful and inappropriate, but ultimately I doubt I'm going to make any difference at this time.

moc said:
morekaos said:

Holy moly, are you telling me she had the gall to date someone??? I had no idea we were allowing women to do that now. What's next, showing ankles in public??? Well please excuse the heck out of me, it is clearly totally acceptable for someone to imply she's a whore.

..under the boot of #metoo and cancel culture for ones past, this form of "dating" qualifies for public execution. I am shocked!, shocked! a young woman would use her sexuality to seduce and influence an older married man in order to advance her career..unheard of!! but lets just call a diamond a diamond shall we?...

https://youtu.be/SjbPi00k_ME

Let's be honest: 4 of 5 Stop the Steal Insurrectionists approve this message.  The fifth couldn't be reached for comment because he used his one phone call to ask mom for bail money.

210106-riot-ap-773.jpg

StarmanMBA said:
Jimmy Carter was the worst president in U.S. history until Barack Obama eclipsed him, piling  up debt, wars, incompetence, arming ISIS and the Mexican Mafia.

Obama said of his vice president, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** everything up." (Source:  New York Post)

Higher taxes, wholesale discrimination against Asians and whites, extremism run even more amok.  What's not for Leftists to love.

They're not who I would choose to lead America, but they're a lot better than the disaster that is Trump/Pence.

I'm glad we at least have an improvement (however slight).

But do you agree with the word choice that Starman uses for Kamala?

This is the change we have been waiting for....first day Nukes 8-11,000 union jobs...well done!

Teamsters Statement On Cancelation Of The Keystone XL Pipeline
PR Newswire

WASHINGTON, Jan. 21, 2021

WASHINGTON, Jan. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is a statement from Teamsters General President Jim Hoffa on the issuance of an executive order by President Biden canceling the completion of construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline, which will affect 8,000 union jobs and members' retirement and health benefits.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/teamsters-statement-cancelation-keystone-xl-161500903.html

Over 1,000 Jobs Cut by Company Building Keystone XL Pipeline After Biden Ends Project

TC Energy, the company that was set to build the Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada to the U.S, will be cutting over 1,000 construction jobs after President Joe Biden revoked the project's permit on Wednesday.

In an email sent to employees, the company said it will be eliminating jobs and halting the pipeline's construction in the upcoming weeks, Politico reported.

"Over 1,000 positions will be eliminated in the coming weeks, the majority of these unionized workers representing the building trades," Keystone XL chief Richard Prior wrote in the message.

https://www.newsweek.com/over-1000-jobs-cut-company-building-keystone-xl-pipeline-after-biden-ends-project-1563530

Busy bee...wipe out around 2 million jobs with another stroke of the pen...thanks!, this is going swell...

Biden COVID-19 relief plan is a Trojan horse for a sweeping liberal agenda

Biden knows that this far-left, job-killing policy would never make it out of Congress in a straight up-down vote. The Democrat?s hope here is obviously that he can sneak a doubling of the federal minimum wage into an ?emergency? package that lawmakers feel obligated to support. We should all hope this duplicity is unsuccessful.

A nationwide $15 minimum wage was too radical a proposal for even 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, hardly a fiscal conservative. And right now, small businesses are already struggling under the crushing weight of the pandemic. A huge spike to their wage bills would no doubt push many past the brink.

For workers, too, basic economics teaches us that such a spike in the minimum wage would hurt more than it would help. Here's a shocker: Artificially mandating higher prices for a service than what it?s worth on the market leads to businesses purchasing less of that service. The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office projects that a federal $15 minimum wage would kill approximately 1.3 million to 3.7 million jobs.

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/2019-07/CBO-55410-MinimumWage2019.pdf

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-covid-19-relief-plan-is-a-trojan-horse-for-a-sweeping-liberal-agenda

StarmanMBA said:

Starman - respect the woman. I hope you don?t call your mom or sister a whore. (No respect)
In effect, you are doing that by your title of the thread.

* I didn?t want to say it. But sometimes you have to say it for them to understand the choice of words can be disrespectful.

eyephone said:
StarmanMBA said:

Starman - respect the woman. I hope you don?t call your mom or sister a whore. (No respect)

* I didn?t want to say it. But sometimes you have to say it for them to understand the choice of words can be disrespectful.

He's mainly a troll trying to trigger people with his abrasive language. Doubt he'll change. I can just as easily call his grandmother a whore, but what's the point? Being offensive for the sake of being offensive?

I bet he leads a very bitter life. I have a couple people like him in my family. Nobody really talks to them or likes them.

@Irvinehomeowner.

I'm only commenting again in this thread because of your question. No. I do not support it. She's done terrible things throughout her career and continues to do so with the cheering on of the media, but that does not mean it's right to throw out names like that.

I've posted often substituting Trump with things line "the Cheeto Hitler", "the Golden Gollum", "the Rabid Orangutan", "the Short Fingered Vulgarian", and primarily as "The Tang Menace" - which in my view isn't a dual standard. Trump's been called worse by many. I've just picked out a few of the funny ones (IMHO) that were not as mean spirited as what the title thread here is. There were far harsher names for Trump thrown around by others over the past few years, but rarely that harsh by any supporters of the President.

My .02c and last post on this thread.

@Irvinehomeowner.

I'm only commenting again in this thread because of your question. No. I do not support it. She's done terrible things throughout her career and continues to do so with the cheering on of the media, but that does not mean it's right to throw out names like that.

I've posted often substituting Trump with things line "the Cheeto Hitler", "the Golden Gollum", "the Rabid Orangutan", "the Short Fingered Vulgarian", and primarily as "The Tang Menace" - which in my view isn't a dual standard. Trump's been called worse by many. I've just picked out a few of the funny ones (IMHO) that were not as mean spirited as what the title thread here is. There were far harsher names for Trump thrown around by others over the past few years, but rarely that harsh by any supporters of the President.

My .02c and last post on this thread.

Should we use the W word with your wife or daughter?

GenericIrvineResident said:
eyephone said:
StarmanMBA said:

He's mainly a troll trying to trigger people with his abrasive language. Doubt he'll change. I can just as easily call his grandmother a whore, but what's the point? Being offensive for the sake of being offensive?

I bet he leads a very bitter life. I have a couple people like him in my family. Nobody really talks to them or likes them.

You have to confront this bs when it starts. Because it will continue.

Back