New Listing - Knolls Plan 1 detached condo in Baker Ranch (13 Clover)

usctrojancpa

I listed a turnkey Knolls Plan 1 detached condo in Baker Ranch earlier this morning on MLS. The home was built in 2015 and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with 1,621sf of living space with a direct access 2-car garage. The home is priced at $825,000.

Email or PM me if any is interested in scheduling an appt to see the condo. All offers will be reviewed on the evening of Sunday, Jan. 17th.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Lake-Forest/13-Clover-92630/home/58554383

Pictures and the 3D Matterport virtual tour is in the link below:

www.13Clover.com

Saw the property today. Thanks for all the info you put on this site, USCTrojanCPA! It has really helped my husband and I get a better grasp of what we are looking for in a first home and where we should/shouldn't be looking.

A continuation of the detached condo revolution started by IP with their San Mateo property in Stonegate. Like the changes made in the second floor and holy cow - a nice size backyard! Larger than many IP homes that twice as many square feet.

That 3D website is awesome. Possible to extend it to the outside. The one side yard looks nice but I?m not a big fan of zero lot lines where my neighbor can touch my wall.

DrTravel said:
A continuation of the detached condo revolution started by IP with their San Mateo property in Stonegate. Like the changes made in the second floor and holy cow - a nice size backyard! Larger than many IP homes that twice as many square feet.

That 3D website is awesome. Possible to extend it to the outside. The one side yard looks nice but I?m not a big fan of zero lot lines where my neighbor can touch my wall.

Yeah, it's a nice looking home. I helped the original owner buy this home new from Shea Homes and he picked this lot because it had no neighbors behind it.

irvinenative1995 said:
Hi @USCTrojanCPA! When do you think you are doing to be reviewing offers with your seller? Really excited about this one.

Thanks!

The seller decided to rent the home out as they think longer term the values will go higher.

Back