Irvine Pacific home blueprint

nrpvk

My wife and I recently put down our earnest money deposit for a Irvine Pacific home at Portola Springs. Our cutoff for stage 2 upgrades is tomorrow. Stage 2 includes CAT6 and electrical wiring. To plan for my home server, lights, and EV chargers, I requested the blueprints from the Design Center. I was told that they don't have a blueprint that's sharable to us.

In addition, I wanted to estimate the amount of space available for a solar installation post escrow. Any ideas why they're unable to share a blueprint for a home we are buying.

nrpvk said:
My wife and I recently put down our earnest money deposit for a Irvine Pacific home at Portola Springs. Our cutoff for stage 2 upgrades is tomorrow. Stage 2 includes CAT6 and electrical wiring. To plan for my home server, lights, and EV chargers, I requested the blueprints from the Design Center. I was told that they don't have a blueprint that's sharable to us.

In addition, I wanted to estimate the amount of space available for a solar installation post escrow. Any ideas why they're unable to share a blueprint for a home we are buying.

I thought a person is required to get solar with the builder.

Back