Estimated backyard/front yard costs for New Contstruction

DBtoOC

I'm trying to budget out my costs to get into a new construction home with about 5,000 sq ft lot size.  Anybody know what kind of range I should expect to pay for hardscaping and landscaping for backyard/sideyard and front entryway?

I'm not looking to get cheap...put some travertine tiling and a bit of fake grass in the back, along with a nice entryway into the porch for the front.  Is budgeting $40K too low?

DBtoOC said:
I'm trying to budget out my costs to get into a new construction home with about 5,000 sq ft lot size.  Anybody know what kind of range I should expect to pay for hardscaping and landscaping for backyard/sideyard and front entryway?

I'm not looking to get cheap...put some travertine tiling and a bit of fake grass in the back, along with a nice entryway into the porch for the front.  Is budgeting $40K too low?

There are way too many variables to give you a good estimate but expect to pay more than $50k if you are going to up in any kind of hardscaping.  Landscapers are very busy so good ones are going to charge a hefty price.  I'd say a reasonable amount to budget would be at least $50k to $75k for someone nice but not too fancy.

Back