Inland Empire market

yes2

What are some of the areas in Inland Empire/Riverside that would be good for investment or future downsize(kids away) options.

Eastvale, Chino Hills, Corona, Murrieta, Temecula, Ontario, Palm Desert, Palm Springs

With remote work situation I am considering to look into some of these areas right now.

I think Chino has good value. I have an investment property in The Preserve which is zoned for Chino Hills High. There is high rental demand there.

I personally wouldn't live there because of the heat and you still smell cows though. It is slowly getting more developed though and I think in 10 years time it'll be quite different as farms move out of the area.

Back in 2008 some relatives moved to eastvale.  They said the cow farm would move away in the next few years.
It's still there.  What do you get when you have a cow farm next to your residence?

cow farts and massive swarms of big fat flies.

yes2 said:
What are some of the areas in Inland Empire/Riverside that would be good for investment or future downsize(kids away) options.

Eastvale, Chino Hills, Corona, Murrieta, Temecula, Ontario, Palm Desert, Palm Springs

With remote work situation I am considering to look into some of these areas right now.

I would wait. The economy might take a nose dive. Also, banks/landlords may balk on no rent/mortgage payments. Something has to give.

Commercial real estate is not doing so well.

eyephone said:
yes2 said:

I would wait. The economy might take a nose dive. Also, banks/landlords may balk on no rent/mortgage payments. Something has to give.

Commercial real estate is not doing so well.

It is all over the news and I hear that let?s say some businesses are not paying their rent or paying  a portion of their rent. Same story with renters to landlords.

(Don?t get me wrong. There are people paying. But you don?t want to be on the hook for non payers.)

Back