Author Topic: Church Closings Ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL by Supreme Court  (Read 1254 times)

Offline StarmanMBA

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 82
  • -Received: 39
Church Closings Ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL by Supreme Court
« on: December 03, 2020, 04:34:25 PM »
Gruesome Newsom should be recalled for his incompetence and destructiveness.  A true Leftist, like Kamala Whoris and Joe Briben.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/03/u-s-supreme-court-rules-against-gov-newsoms-indoor-worship-bans/

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Thursday against California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) restrictions on indoor worship services, agreeing with religious groups they are unconstitutional.

The High Court granted a petition from Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena that sought to overturn a lower court’s ruling in favor of Newsom’s restrictions.

The ruling cited the Supreme Court’s decision last week in a similar case in which it ruled in favor of faith groups that challenged New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s (D) worship restrictions.
"There are only two kinds of people, decent and indecent." - Elie Wiesel

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 01:29:58 pm »
qwerty
Hey StarmanMBA - go fuck yourself :-)

The following members thanked this post;
Burn That Belly, id_rather_be_racing, misme, eyephone, fortune11, spootieho, CompressedVillage

Offline Rizdak

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 32
  • -Received: 42
Re: Church Closings Ruled UNCONSTITUTIONAL by Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 05:18:15 AM »
I love how he resorts to kindergarten name calling and labeling women as whores, but then uses an Elie Weisel signature quote about decency.  ;D

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline StarmanMBA

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 01:33:55 PM »
I love how he resorts to kindergarten name calling and labeling women as whores, but then uses an Elie Weisel signature quote about decency.  ;D

Whoosh!  Right over your head. 
The kindergarten name-calling was done by your friends who hatefully attacked me in much  the same way you did.  I quoted their profanity and name-calling.  Unfortunately you don't even understand that.

Their comments were indecent.  Yours were indecent and clueless as well.  Giggle and wink that.

qwerty

Burn That Belly, id_rather_be_racing, misme, eyephone, fortune11, spootieho, CompressedVillage

Offline Rizdak

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 32
  • -Received: 42
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 02:37:23 PM »
Uh huh.   

Whoosh!  Right over your head. 
The kindergarten name-calling was done by your friends who hatefully attacked me in much  the same way you did.  I quoted their profanity and name-calling.  Unfortunately you don't even understand that.

Their comments were indecent.  Yours were indecent and clueless as well.  Giggle and wink that.

Offline StarmanMBA

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 02:20:03 PM »
1.  I did not yell at a cloud.  I simply pointed out your inane misquoting and ignorance.

2.  Can you say anything material, anything informative?  Is that too much to ask?  Obviously it is.

qwerty

Offline eyephone

• Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 481
  • -Received: 755
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2021, 02:58:50 PM »
Say high to lair for me. (Sic)

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters